• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If you look and feel anything like my hubby, YES I DO!!! You poor Baby....:( Ask your wife make you some soup and warm you a blanket in the dryer and get you all tucked into your easy chair for the night. :D

I'll be fine...just whining. I can't ask my wife for anything right now. She's here at the moment but only for a little while. She spent the night with her mom last night because her mom needed cataract surgery today. Her mom has some dementia issues so she doesn't deal with such things very well. She and her mom are here for a while so my wife can get a shower and some more clothes. She'll be spending most of her time with her mom for a few weeks to help keep the bandage in place and give her the required eye drops and stuff. The other eye gets done a couple weeks from today. In the meantime, I'll just make do.

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Baked chicken, butter potatoes and carrots, with some fried corn fresh off the Cobb. I wish I had some rolls.

Well umm, here ya go! :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'll be fine...just whining. I can't ask my wife for anything right now. She's here at the moment but only for a little while. She spent the night with her mom last night because her mom needed cataract surgery today. Her mom has some dementia issues so she doesn't deal with such things very well. She and her mom are here for a while so my wife can get a shower and some more clothes. She'll be spending most of her time with her mom for a few weeks to help keep the bandage in place and give here the required eye drops and stuff. The other eye gets done a couple weeks from today. In the meantime, I'll just make do.

Yep, I love my hubby dearly but when it comes to taking care of my Daddy, the hubby sometimes gets the back seat. He's very understanding about it, sounds like you are too. :thumbsup:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yep, I love my hubby dearly but when it comes to taking care of my Daddy, the hubby sometimes gets the back seat. He's very understanding about it, sounds like you are too. :thumbsup:

Yup, I understand it. I've never complained about it and I hope I never will. That doesn't mean I like it though. There have been times these last few years that I felt like I had a part-time wife. I don't hold it against anybody, that's just the way it is. You deal with things as they come the best you can. It's called "life". :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom