• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Watchin the kids tonight while the wife goes out, working OT Saturday night then back for my regular shift on Sunday night to start the work week :(

How about you?

Sorry didn't think anyone was on so I wandered around INGO reading stuff...

My Dad is here for a week, Grandbaby, son and daughter-n-law will be here about midnight. Family gathering, with homemade icecream to celebrate my father-n-laws 89th Birthday. Oh Yeah...fireworks gallore. :rockwoot: I will have to let the dog hide in my closet all night.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Sorry didn't think anyone was on so I wandered around INGO reading stuff...

My Dad is here for a week, Grandbaby, son and daughter-n-law will be here about midnight. Family gathering, with homemade icecream to celebrate my father-n-laws 89th Birthday. Oh Yeah...fireworks gallore. :rockwoot: I will have to let the dog hide in my closet all night.

Sounds AWESOME, or at least a hell of a lot better than my weekend is gonna be.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sounds AWESOME, or at least a hell of a lot better than my weekend is gonna be.

Yeah, sorry you got to work. If it make you feel any better, I do still have to do all my farm chores, which is work while everyone is here. :)

In all seriousness, thanks for doing the job that you do. Society would be pure chaos with out the police. :yesway:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yeah, sorry you got to work. If it make you feel any better, I do still have to do all my farm chores, which is work while everyone is here. :)

In all seriousness, thanks for doing the job that you do. Society would be pure chaos with out the police. :yesway:

Thanks and thank you! We all need food! Farmers are just about as underrated as cops these days. The government wants to give big oil companies all of the tax breaks while farms that have been in families for 100's of years are being lost.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Alright guys, I'm out for the night. Been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong day today. Too much thinkin gave be a damn headache! :lmfao:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I just spent the last hour looking for my dog, who went out when my son got here and decided there was something to chase off the property in the dark. :n00b: And BC's are suppose to be one of the most intelligent dog breeds.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I just spent the last hour looking for my dog, who went out when my son got here and decided there was something to chase off the property in the dark. :n00b: And BC's are suppose to be one of the most intelligent dog breeds.

That sucks. You found her?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Yes, I found her, she had me pretty scared and she looked very guilty too. To top it all off now I have a few more gray hairs from the ordeal. :fogey: :):

So where do you work that you can earn that much in tips...Hooters? :stickpoke: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No, Hooters turned me down. They said my moobs weren't big enough.:laugh:

I work at a grocery store.:D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Are you serious!!! A grocery store? I've never tipped anyone at a grocery store. No wonder my eggs are always broke when I get home. :)

Yeah, on a normal day I usually get about $20-25 in tips as a bagger/carry out.:D

Today I got 3 $5 tips and 1 $4. Most people give $1 or $2.

There's a lady that comes in about once a week and she gives a $10 tip to the carry out and a $5 to anyone that helps bag the groceries.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah, on a normal day I usually get about $20-25 in tips as a bagger/carry out.:D

Today I got 3 $5 tips and 1 $4. Most people give $1 or $2.

There's a lady that comes in about once a week and she gives a $10 tip to the carry out and a $5 to anyone that helps bag the groceries.

Doesn't sound like a bad job... I thought there for a minute we were going to have to start calling you the Official INGO eye candy....then again maybe we can have two....hmmmm.... maybe a men of INGO calendar? OH FENWAY.... I got something I need to discuss with you. :rofl:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Doesn't sound like a bad job... I thought there for a minute we were going to have to start calling you the Official INGO eye candy....then again maybe we can have two....hmmmm.... maybe a men of INGO calendar? OH FENWAY.... I got something I need to discuss with you. :rofl:

It's a pretty good gig. I get paid minimum wage on top of that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom