• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    well the debt collection agency that the people fraudulently used my account to pay are dicking me around and after some looking it seems that they are violation of federal law by not providing me the info. the operator for them gave me the peoples name and the account number for their companies records but when I get transferred to someone they say they can't find it and it's not in the system then ask for my social so they can search for me. I told them no I won't give them my social I have no business with you other than one of your debtors frauding me. I then ask if they can look it up through they bank account number they charged and they said they can't do that, WTF? you don't have the ability to search for my account number you charged? this day is full retard.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    That doesn't sound right to me either. I would most definitely attain a lawyer and have him subpoena the company for their records. I'm sure they won't dick around so much when they are facing legal repercussions.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    well the debt collection agency that the people fraudulently used my account to pay are dicking me around and after some looking it seems that they are violation of federal law by not providing me the info. the operator for them gave me the peoples name and the account number for their companies records but when I get transferred to someone they say they can't find it and it's not in the system then ask for my social so they can search for me. I told them no I won't give them my social I have no business with you other than one of your debtors frauding me. I then ask if they can look it up through they bank account number they charged and they said they can't do that, WTF? you don't have the ability to search for my account number you charged? this day is full retard.
    Do not obtain a lawyer. I would be more than happy to make a call or write a letter on your behalf saying that I represent you in this matter. If they wish to assume I am lawyer that would be their problem:D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Do not obtain a lawyer. I would be more than happy to make a call or write a letter on your behalf saying that I represent you in this matter. If they wish to assume I am lawyer that would be their problem:D

I talked to the awesome brian ciyou today so I should be doing good at this point.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Evenin Gents, Anybody got big plans for the 4th beside Tyler trying to burn the neighborhood down?

Watchin the kids tonight while the wife goes out, working OT Saturday night then back for my regular shift on Sunday night to start the work week :(

How about you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom