• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The neighbors across the street from me are getting their roof done today. Nothing like hammering and banging early on a Saturday morning. I don't blame them for starting early though, it's gonna be hot today! I opened the door to let the dog out and the humidity slapped me right in the face!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Heya JohnB. Yep, it is hell to get old and out of shape. I used to be able to work all day without any problem on projects like that. Now, a couple hours and I am pooping out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Morning Everyone!

The neighbors across the street from me are getting their roof done today. Nothing like hammering and banging early on a Saturday morning. I don't blame them for starting early though, it's gonna be hot today! I opened the door to let the dog out and the humidity slapped me right in the face!
    My insurance adjuster is coming out this morning. Hopefully, I will be getting a new roof in the near future.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Morning Everyone!

My insurance adjuster is coming out this morning. Hopefully, I will be getting a new roof in the near future.

The problem with my neighbor's roof wasn't because of hail or anything this time. It was because they kept losing shingles every time the wind blew very hard. I know they were trying to deal with some kind of home warranty but I don't know if this new roof is being covered by that or not. A few years back, lots of homes around here did get new roofs due to hail damage, myself included. I decided to save some money and do my roof myself. It about killed me but I got it done. Most of my neighbors have had the same problem losing shingles due to high winds. I never lost a single one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom