Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Doing well, getting ready to watch a movie with the most beautiful girl in the world. Don't know if it's any good or not. Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Thanks, but I don't think I want to do it anymore. It's pretty much done nothing but destroy my reputation.

I know it is hard to be the one to keep thing in control, but I have to say all of the mods have my up most respect. I am so glad that I am able to be on a forum where I don't worry about my son (who is often by my side) seeing what I am reading.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I know it is hard to be the one to keep thing in control, but I have to say all of the mods have my up most respect. I am so glad that I am able to be on a forum where I don't worry about my son (who is often by my side) seeing what I am reading.

Just dont teach him how to read and it wont be a problem, with or without mods. :):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Doesn't matter anymore. I don't have the power to enforce the rules any longer.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Awe Man!! I am sorry to hear that!! But I know you have to do what you have to do to keep your sanity! But am truly saddened! :(

I think you misunderstand. NONE of the mods have the power to enforce the rules any longer. A member's popularity determined how the rules were enforced. It's literally not possible to enforce ANY of the site rules fairly at that point, and therefore NONE of the rules can be enforced. The Heckler's Veto completely destroyed it. I will no longer be responding to Reported Posts.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Not sure of the distance, but about that.
    That's an old pic but that gives you an idea.
    I love the chopper on the background, if you shoot that you are screwed too. :D

gign-historique-1994-02.jpg

Looks more like 15ft.. but still :bowdown:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom