Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :):

I can actually talk like that.My girlfriend thinks it's silly when I do it and she likes my real French accent much better.

I will do it for you if that amuses you. :rolleyes:

NO that's ok. That is so fake and over the top it's slap stick funny.

And if your Girlfriend was french I would hope so.;)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    bastogne_dec_2009_9.jpg%3Fw%3D460%26h%3D308

100_2490.JPG

2004-toulouse-italie-027.jpg

IMG_7.jpg

100_2213.jpg

img-1150.jpg

Those are cool! thank you for sharing them! I would rep you but I just did and it won't let me yet!! :rockwoot::D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have met several french people but Have never been there, yet. I kind of take your approach all the parisons I have met have been arragont snobs like our New yorkers. but the rest are "normal people" and when the learn I work for the military, I am a contractor, most have been strangely appreciative of my work and all we have done and currently do. to which I am usually like :n00b:.

toured parts of Europe: Greece, Italy, Croatia, Turkey, and most of Scandinavia.

Have not made it to Spain, France, or Portugal yet. They are on my list.

Yes the parisians act like that with everybody, including other French people.
    They all think we are igorant peasants because we live outside of Paris.
    I think it's like that in all countries with the people from the big cities or the capital city.
    One time I met a parisian guy on the beach, he asked me why his wifi didn't work on his laptop. :rolleyes: :n00b:
    I didn't know what to tell him other than "are you stupid?! you are on a freaking beach of course there is no wifi you moron! you are not in your parisian apartment."
    Since I didn't say anything he started to explain me what the wifi was.
    I was "wow really?? :n00b: it works with no wire? Amazing!, I heard phones will be able to work like that in a few decades as well."

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yes the parisians act like that with everybody, including other French people.
    They all think we are igorant peasants because we live outside of Paris.
    I think it's like that in all countries with the people from the big cities or the capital city.
    One time I met a parisian guy on the beach, he asked me why his wifi didn't work on his laptop. :rolleyes: :n00b:
    I didn't know what to tell him other than "are you stupid?! you are on a freaking beach of course there is no wifi you moron! you are not in your parisian apartment."
    Since I didn't say anything he started to explain me what the wifi was.
    I was "wow really?? :n00b: it works with no wire? Amazing!, I heard phones will be able to work like that in a few decades as well."
    :lmfao:

we can only hope for the wireless phone thing some day.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :laugh::laugh: too funny!! :rockwoot:

I can do many accents when I speak english. :D
    I can do the over the top French accent like you hear in movies when the actor is everything but French.
    My real french accent, that gets me free drinks in the US. ;)
    My American accent that I use to fool the locals and make them believe im from Texas.But I dont think it works very good, it sounds really silly.
    Also an Indian accent that sounds like the owner of the minimarket in the Simpsons. :):

I can also speak French with accents, from a Belgian accent to an American accent (while making a few grammar mistakes to make people believe it's not my native language).

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I can do many accents when I speak english. :D
    I can do the over the top French accent like you hear in movies when the actor is everything but French.
    My real french accent, that gets me free drinks in the US. ;)
    My American accent that I use to fool the locals and make them believe im from Texas.But I dont think it works very good, it sounds really silly.
    Also an Indian accent that sounds like the owner of the minimarket in the Simpsons. :):

I can also speak French with accents, from a Belgian accent to an American accent (while making a few grammar mistakes to make people believe it's not my native language).

So you are saying you speak french Like I type English.:draw:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom