• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Thanks, but I don't think I want to do it anymore. It's pretty much done nothing but destroy my reputation.

I've been in your position and it wears one out. You're never right no matter what you do and it's worse than dealing with people in person. You get accused of letting some posters get away with things that would get others banned. You get accused of letting personal feelings get in the way.

A lot of times it isnt worth it.

:twocents:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm back Supr, been pulling my hair out on another job.

Received a new set of Houge Grips for my 3913. Followed the instructions and everything fit well. Now that the job is complete, the trigger is dead. It's like it is completely unattached. I rack the slide and the hammer cocks, it will lower to it's normal position when I turn the decocker/safety. Help!!!

Any ideas what I did.

This is the range I was talking about. It takes me about 45 minutes to get home from the Post Road exit. Tri-County Coon Hunters - trap shooting, skeet shooting, sporting clays, muzzleload rifle shooting, conservation club, horseshoe pitching

I don't have the right knowledge to be any help with your 3913. Hope it works out OK. The Post Rd. exit is literally right around the corner from me! That range looks pretty awesome! Especially for $25 a year!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't have the right knowledge to be any help with your 3913. Hope it works out OK. The Post Rd. exit is literally right around the corner from me! That range looks pretty awesome! Especially for $25 a year!

If you want to come down and check it out some weekend, let me know.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm back Supr, been pulling my hair out on another job.

Received a new set of Houge Grips for my 3913. Followed the instructions and everything fit well. Now that the job is complete, the trigger is dead. It's like it is completely unattached. I rack the slide and the hammer cocks, it will lower to it's normal position when I turn the decocker/safety. Help!!!

Any ideas what I did.

This is the range I was talking about. It takes me about 45 minutes to get home from the Post Road exit. Tri-County Coon Hunters - trap shooting, skeet shooting, sporting clays, muzzleload rifle shooting, conservation club, horseshoe pitching

I googled your problem and you are never going to guess what I found. :D

OK, you will probably guess what I found.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    If you want to come down and check it out some weekend, let me know.

Sounds like a good plan! If I have anything you want to try, you are welcome to it. I really don't want to ask you to make a special trip just for me though. If there's a Saturday you already have plans to go, I'd be happy to tag along!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom