• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Seriously, you do it because you believe in a forum where people can come to learn, listen, educate others and hang out in a friendly, gun loving community. Which is exactly what we have here on INGO, and I THANK YOU and the other mods for that.

Thanks, but I don't think I want to do it anymore. It's pretty much done nothing but destroy my reputation.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Thanks, but I don't think I want to do it anymore. It's pretty much done nothing but destroy my reputation.
    To whom? People that matter? Didn't think so. I still think you seem to be a pretty great guy. Even though we haven't met in person, I've been able to figure that out through your posts on here and through what others that know you have to say about you.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey Rayne, you got a little something on your nose there. :):

JK.....I agree completely. :yesway:

:lmfao:

at 19" we're worried about length

We'll get her clothed though, no worries

been to the hospital and now I am sitting at my Dads.. Been to the cemetery and saw Mom and gonna surf a bit on my puter then nap!!

Sounds like a good day, so far. A lot of mixed emotions I'm sure.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    To whom? People that matter? Didn't think so. I still think you seem to be a pretty great guy. Even though we haven't met in person, I've been able to figure that out through your posts on here and through what others that know you have to say about you.

Brown noser.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Suprtek, you don't happen to work for AT&T, do you?

I ask because we used to call the worthless brown noser techs "supertech"

Not to suggest you're one of those, of course. :):

Nope. Never heard of it being used like that. I work on office equipment. Mostly high end printers but I work on just about anything you'd find in an office other than an actual computer. Suprtek is just an on line name I started using over around 20 years ago and just stuck with it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We might have to do that sometime! Where is it exactly? Does this range have any kind of a website or are there any pictures?

I'm back Supr, been pulling my hair out on another job.

Received a new set of Houge Grips for my 3913. Followed the instructions and everything fit well. Now that the job is complete, the trigger is dead. It's like it is completely unattached. I rack the slide and the hammer cocks, it will lower to it's normal position when I turn the decocker/safety. Help!!!

Any ideas what I did.

This is the range I was talking about. It takes me about 45 minutes to get home from the Post Road exit. Tri-County Coon Hunters - trap shooting, skeet shooting, sporting clays, muzzleload rifle shooting, conservation club, horseshoe pitching

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

I appreciate the thought, but I'm really not trying to fish for compliments. Everyone on the board matters. I want everyone here and I want them all to have a good time and enjoy themselves. Unfortunately, for some people, enjoyment only comes at the expense of others. Did you know that there's a poster right here in the PW thread who's spent the last three years getting enjoyment at my expense? He thinks I don't know who he is, but what he doesn't know is that the only reason he's still here is because of me. Because I wanted him here enough to fight on his behalf. But that ends today. Because fighting for people has gotten me nowhere.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

:+1: I agree with Greg, and that might be a first too :D

If you're getting burnt out maybe it's time to take a TEMP break? No use doing something for free you don't enjoy.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

If you have a bad reputation with anyone, its only with those that don't know or don't care what is really going on here. Your reputation with those who understand is just fine. :yesway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Glad the baby and the mom are fine! :)
    thank you.. It couldn't have gone any better!! well it could have, she could have been just a bit bigger ;)
    Sounds like a good day, so far. A lot of mixed emotions I'm sure.

It has been, but I have held up very well with it. I am going to get some flowers and take back out and also get flowers for Crystal... I just can't say how blessed I feel right now.. Kynli is here, Crystal did wonderful and I was able to witness it all.
    I saw more of my daughter than I wanted to, but it was beautiful!!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I appreciate the thought, but I'm really not trying to fish for compliments. Everyone on the board matters. I want everyone here and I want them all to have a good time and enjoy themselves. Unfortunately, for some people, enjoyment only comes at the expense of others. Did you know that there's a poster right here in the PW thread who's spent the last three years getting enjoyment at my expense? He thinks I don't know who he is, but what he doesn't know is that the only reason he's still here is because of me. Because I wanted him here enough to fight on his behalf. But that ends today. Because fighting for people has gotten me nowhere.

:popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom