• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    When posting in someone elses forums, I liken it to visiting someone in their house. Respect.

He was originally banned for just a couple of days after ignoring a warning to stop bickering with another member. After he created a new account to bypass the ban, I gave him the opportunity to respect the ban by ceasing use of the new account, but he gave a big "eff you" instead. When the rest of the staff found out he was using a shill, the vote was to permaban. But, you know, it's all INGO's fault and everyone knows we're rule nazi's.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Some people just don't have any sense. I've been on INS. The content SUCKS. Sure, there are great people there, and guess where most of them go when they actually need to find something out? You see some people talking :poop: about INGO and then on here the next day. I find it quite funny.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Some people just don't have any sense. I've been on INS. The content SUCKS. Sure, there are great people there, and guess where most of them go when they actually need to find something out? You see some people talking :poop: about INGO and then on here the next day. I find it quite funny.

I don't want to play that game. There's plenty of room for more than one forum in Indiana and I don't want INGO to be the place to badmouth them. Please let them be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom