• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sooo.... Were you the one that deleted my thread entitled "Boobs"? I didn't think it was being inappropriate or against the rules, but apparently it was.

The last thing we want is pictures of boobs on the internet.
    Imagine what would happen to the internet if that happens one day. :D

think-of-the-children.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    There were no pics of boobs in that thread. Only thing I can think is that someone got carried away after I went to bed.

I have seen MUCH worse on here... Perhaps in the "disregard" or "bragging rights" threads.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Sooo.... Were you the one that deleted my thread entitled "Boobs"? I didn't think it was being inappropriate or against the rules, but apparently it was.

No. I don't think I even saw that thread. If it was titled "Boobs", though, I can guarantee that it would eventually turn into a "girls with guns" thread and it would have been deleted at that point anyway. A lot of our members have a very one-track mind.

The last thing we want is pictures of boobs on the internet.
    Imagine what would happen to the internet if that happens one day. :D

My daughter's 13 and she's already seen most of the internet, despite my best efforts to protect her from it. Fenway thinks there are enough other sites to find that stuff that it doesn't have to be on INGO. I can agree with the sentiment while at the same time cursing the necessity.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    No. I don't think I even saw that thread. If it was titled "Boobs", though, I can guarantee that it would eventually turn into a "girls with guns" thread and it would have been deleted at that point anyway. A lot of our members have a very one-track minds

yeah... It was merely pointing out that boobs are proof that men CAN in fact concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I came to INGO because it was family friendly! you can see and hear all that other crap any where on the web! didn't become a member here to have it jamed down in front of my face!! I love it just the way it is!! :rockwoot::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom