• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Let's be honest. I care about all of you guys/gals. But I don't know if I would risk my life for you. Help you move, loan you money sure. Die eehhhh not so much.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    you need to take the class!!!!!

I will! :)

I never took a firearm class in a foreign language though.
    If I dont understand the instructions I could start shooting people at random. :):

But im interested by dealing with the language aspect.
    I had a few altercations in real life, in the US, and I cant handle the language aspect like you guys do.

I think I did pretty good though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Westside, I don't know what the situation was, but I would always think of my wife & kids first. I have a coupe of really close friends I would stand up for, but I would still think of the wife & kids first.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I will! :)

I never took a firearm class in a foreign language though.
    If I dont understand the instructions I could start shooting people at random. :):

But im interested by dealing with the language aspect.
    I had a few altercations in real life, in the US, and I cant handle the language aspect like you guys do.

I think I did pretty good though.

just yell at them in French. That should stun them for a bit.:dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Westside, I don't know what the situation was, but I would always think of my wife & kids first. I have a coupe of really close friends I would stand up for, but I would still think of the wife & kids first.
    That was literally all that was on my mind at that point was my wife's face. Nothing else.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    -1 France (Note: This is not a cumulative total, this is an additional -1 being taken off :D)

:stickpoke:

:):

Yeah that sucks, but at list we can own guns and take shooting classes at the range.
    No wonder we get so many people from the UK at our local range. :)
    I even met a US LEO once btw, he was in training in France.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That was literally all that was on my mind at that point was my wife's face. Nothing else.

If that was the right decision for you, then why do you keep thinking about it?

Everyone makes different decisions that are right for them. If that was the right decision there shouldn't be any more thought.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If that was the right decision for you, then why do you keep thinking about it?

Everyone makes different decisions that are right for them. If that was the right decision there shouldn't be any more thought.

just stuff shay said. I don't regret my decision and I would still hold my position in the debate. It's just what I do I replay everything over and over. I over analyze a lot.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    just yell at them in French. That should stun them for a bit.:dunno:

It does work. ;)
    It gives you a few seconds to kick them in the groin while they try to understand what you said. :):

But sometimes it can also be a problem if they notice that you are not from the area, talk with an accent and such.
    They also think that you carry lots of cash since you are a tourist and think that you dont have any weapon on you since they believe you just walked out of the airport.

The last guy who tried to mug me in the US had the bad surprise of learning that I had no cash but a few weapons. :)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well, you really should think about it by yourself and not on here. Something might slip eventually and that wouldn't be good for future Mindset students. :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom