Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It does work. ;)
    It gives you a few seconds to kick them in the groin while they try to understand what you said. :):

But sometimes it can also be a problem if they notice that you are not from the area, talk with an accent and such.
    They also think that you carry lots of cash since you are a tourist and think that you dont have any weapon on you since they believe you just walked out of the airport.

The last guy who tried to mug me in the US had the bad surprise of learning that I had no cash but a few weapons. :)
    Please tell me you weren't in INDY!!!!

the rest I find very true.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    How's his hand doing???

14 months after the accident he was finally released. He still has some problems within, but there is nothing more they can do besides amputation. And to clarify, he crushed his index finger not his whole hand. It's still an important part of his body considering how much he uses his hands in his work.

Bummer, has he at least been fed well today?
    Yep, roast today for dinner and ribeye steak for supper. Plus he had his other usual 3 meals too. ;)

ok guys

dad is home and I am going to visit with him a bit. Wait impatiently for Crystals call

If you get a chance give us an update in the morning. Prayers for the family.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I was hoping you were gonna say it happened in France Sylvain. I soooo wanted to tell you to just yell at them in German :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom