• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I can't give details because it will give away the scenario. But lets say you have to decide how much risk you are willing to take to make a situation better.;)

That's cool. :yesway:
    I think it's the problem with too many people that carry guns, they are usually willing to take more risks than what they would do if they were unarmed (not that you are ever unarmed without a gun, but you know what I mean).
    Usually it's better to step away from a situation ASAP.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That's cool. :yesway:
    I think it's the problem with too many people that carry guns, they are usually willing to take more risks than what they would do if they were unarmed (not that you are ever unarmed without a gun, but you know what I mean).
    Usually it's better to step away from a situation ASAP.

Unless that situation involves your friend. Had it been some random guy, yeah I would've dialed 911 and kept out.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    she has been. She's nursing and pumping then feeding her the breast milk she has pumped and supplementing with formula if she can't pump an ounce..

Poor baby has such a small mouth she can't get a good grip to nurse. Poor Crystal is having such a rough time, she is barely sleeping as they have to wake her at least every 3 hours..

Good news though she had lost 5oz yesterday morning and this morning she had put 2 of those oz back on

My Grandbaby was the same way. She was barely 5lbs. My DIL was absolutely exhausted.

That's good. I think "men" are wired to protect and provide. During one of the scenarios on sunday all I could think of was don't interject because I have to go home to my wife, I am no good to her dead. I was the only one who didn't get shot in that scenario.

Don't get me wrong ...men actually play a more important role in their children's lives than most people realize.
    Kyn as in next of kin.... li as in lee

Kynli Ann

I say it spelled Keinleigh in the store one day

I like that name, I might have to share that name with my daughter.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Unless that situation involves your friend. Had it been some random guy, yeah I would've dialed 911 and kept out.
    I think that was part of my problem I was partially gaming it because I didn't have the emotional connection that I needed to make me act. :dunno:

I have still been playing that scnario over in my head.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    That is true. There are friends and acquaintances, and they are not the same thing.

I agree, of course sometimes I have people who most people call acquaintances, that I would call friends. For example, I talk to you guys more than some of my clostest friends just because they have different priorities, and interest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom