• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I didn't take it as a put down or any type of an insult. I think nurturing is one of the best qualities any one could have. It translates into a caring person.

I didn't either. Men don't have the same nurturing quality that women have, you just aren't made that way and there's nothing wrong with that.

That's good. I think "men" are wired to protect and provide. During one of the scenarios on sunday all I could think of was don't interject because I have to go home to my wife, I am no good to her dead. I was the only one who didn't get shot in that scenario.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsG, Sara's mom said if you want, you or your daughter can call her directly. I have the number and can PM it to you if you'd like.

G I appreciate that. She has the OB direct line and they told her as of now they have no babies being born so they are rather bored. They had 3 babies total all weekend. 1 when we got there, he went home Sunday and Crystal delivered then one delivered Sunday and we went home this morning. Small hospitals are nice for something.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's good. I think "men" are wired to protect and provide. During one of the scenarios on sunday all I could think of was don't interject because I have to go home to my wife, I am no good to her dead. I was the only one who didn't get shot in that scenario.

Two things:
    1) Are you good to her alive? :dunno:
    2) Maybe the others were just bad shots.

Just kidding! :D

Good job not getting shot.
    Are you saying you didn't get shot because you talked your way out of it or you just took cover and stuff while the others shot at you?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    G I appreciate that. She has the OB direct line and they told her as of now they have no babies being born so they are rather bored. They had 3 babies total all weekend. 1 when we got there, he went home Sunday and Crystal delivered then one delivered Sunday and we went home this morning. Small hospitals are nice for something.
    No problem.. Just let me know if you want the number.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Two things:
    1) Are you good to her alive? :dunno:
    2) Maybe the others were just bad shots.

Just kidding! :D

Good job not getting shot.
    Are you saying you didn't get shot because you talked your way out of it or you just took cover and stuff while the others shot at you?

I can't give details because it will give away the scenario. But lets say you have to decide how much risk you are willing to take to make a situation better.;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I can't give details because it will give away the scenario. But lets say you have to decide how much risk you are willing to take to make a situation better.;)

:rolleyes:

Another reason not go in town with you. I know you won't have my back if I really need it.

:twocents:

All of my close friends are the same thing as family.

MrsGBuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hard spots could be her milk coming in, but tel her when the baby nurses to try and massage those hard spots so if it is a clogged milk duct, it will help break it up. It's doesn't work every time but it did save me a couple trips to the doctor many moons ago.

That's exactly what my mom said. Plus a little heat when she isn't nursing.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    She has strict instructions from me to check her temp next time they get Kynli up to nurse and CALL ME no matter what time. She was getting ready to feed her now then lay down. feeding is an hour long escapade though unfortunately

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom