• Status
    Not open for further replies.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    very quiet in this room. Just me the tv and the puter. No dogs, no cat, no hubby and no kid. I miss them all but it's a nice break!!

Sweet! I've got to work tomorrow too but somehow the idea of just spending 10 hours in an uplink truck sounds like a break.

You doing the show solo? You DID bring help, right??

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sweet! I've got to work tomorrow too but somehow the idea of just spending 10 hours in an uplink truck sounds like a break.

You doing the show solo? You DID bring help, right??

I have help. IJ is here and one of the guys from the shop. Hubby is home playing MrMom and taking care of the kid. Honestly, they have tickets for MotoCross tomorrow night so they stayed home for that.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    FNS was cool tonight. I only almost cut one person; got to hug an ugly guy; was only once told to go "F" myself; listened to two nerds talk about getting another guy's number; and had some good wings. The night couldn't have been better. :ingo:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I have help. IJ is here and one of the guys from the shop. Hubby is home playing MrMom and taking care of the kid. Honestly, they have tickets for MotoCross tomorrow night so they stayed home for that.
    I have a couple friends going to that. IJ is sitting over in flashchat.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had a guy at work come talk to me the other day. Seems he figured out that, with three young kids, he is responsible for their safety. He applied for his permit and asked me to take him to the gun shop and range to help him pick a new carry gun. So, after work, we are headed to one of my favorite places.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    FNS was cool tonight. I only almost cut one person; got to hug an ugly guy; was only once told to go "F" myself; listened to two nerds talk about getting another guy's number; and had some good wings. The night couldn't have been better. :ingo:

Sounds EXACTLY like a day at work for me!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

So did you give them your number?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    They weren't after my number. Cru and Lovemywoods were trying to get some guys number and Cru painted his room or something like that. :dunno:

Cru and lovemywoods were doing Chemistry. We would never expect a lawyer type to understand math and science.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom