Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have a feeling I see neg rep coming from LJ for this one. :):

I woulda shot that guy for punting my dog over the bridge, then threw him over myself. :D

nah, I'm not gonna neg rep him....I've only neg rep'd 1 person ever and he deserved it. Besides, that wasn't a real dog that went over the bridge so I laughed too :D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I had a conversation with the CCL(crazy cat lady) at work the other day. She was saying that her daughter was always mean to her cats, kicking them and throwing things at them. She was going on and on about how awful and mean that is. Then I said, "They are just cats who cares. It's not like it's a dog." She got this crazy look in her eye and I swear she was about to strangle me.:laugh:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I had a conversation with the CCL(crazy cat lady) at work the other day. She was saying that her daughter was always mean to her cats, kicking them and throwing things at them. She was going on and on about how awful and mean that is. Then I said, "They are just cats who cares. It's not like it's a dog." She got this crazy look in her eye and I swear she was about to strangle me.:laugh:

LMAO....watch your back..they're crazy cat ladies for a reason :draw:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

Ok now that one would earn +rep if I had any left. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom