• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I had a conversation with the CCL(crazy cat lady) at work the other day. She was saying that her daughter was always mean to her cats, kicking them and throwing things at them. She was going on and on about how awful and mean that is. Then I said, "They are just cats who cares. It's not like it's a dog." She got this crazy look in her eye and I swear she was about to strangle me.:laugh:

So I bet you got a good tip from her huh!

Don't drink your bath water!:rofl:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'd still watch your back :D My mom is a CCL.....I will NOT sleep or eat at her house

There is a guy that comes in every single day and buys cat food. He wears the exact same clothes every day and reeks of cat pee. When he comes up to the register, I go find something else to do.:puke:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I wonder if an INGO sticker on my shoe is acceptable for the contest. It's just about the only mode of transportation I own.:):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    There is a guy that comes in every single day and buys cat food. He wears the exact same clothes every day and reeks of cat pee. When he comes up to the register, I go find something else to do.:puke:

we have to make sure our "destroyed" pet food is unuseable once it goes in the dumpster cause of people like this

I wonder if an INGO sticker on my shoe is acceptable for the contest. It's just about the only mode of transportation I own.:):

nope :D well maybe if you want to make the argument that your shoe is street legal :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom