• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Kimmi and I were SO happy to finally move into a house. We don’t have the biggest yard, and we have lots of neighbors, but it’s so nice not having to hear everything your neighbors are doing.

It's not that. I got lucky with a very very quiet building. No one complains about my dog or anything. The parking kinda sucks but it's not THAT big of a deal. Getting maintenance in here to fix anything is a JOKE. I went 5 DAYS with NO SHOWER because of these people. This morning, went and took my son to the bus stop, came back, parked in my preferred spot (it's bigger then the other spots, gives me more room against other people's car doors). Just took the trash and the dog out, they put up a handicapped parking spot sign BEHIND my truck while it was parked there. :rolleyes: I can't wait until I can afford to move

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The only problem with a house is you have to pay for the maintenance man.

True. I technically have to pay for the maintenance man here and still have the maintenance issues. Found a leak in my son's room. Maintenance doesn't view it as something to worry about unless it's actively leaking :rolleyes: which it isn't right now. The vents in the ceiling of his room are messed up somehow so heat/AC is different for that one room then the rest of the apartment. It took over a month for them to come look when I told them there was no electricity to that room. I've reached the point where I don't want to deal with them and I don't want them in my apartment so if I can make it work until I move, that's what I do. I had a maintenance man at my house but then my brother moved out :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom