• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    dude White's is trying to get me to buy a metal detector..they have commercials in the am lol

I like Whites detectors but man the commercials are the cheesiest damn thing in the world! and they are full of ****..."you'll be finding the good stuff your first day" umm...NO! but I guess the truth wouldnt sell many machines...if it was a true ad it would be more like "You'll get frustrated your first day..kick your machine..cuss it and then stick it in your closest for a few months...get it back out an mess with it and realize it takes hours upon hours to learn how to properly use it...but hey! once ya learn it you'll be finding the good stuff":laugh:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I was looking at a Dell XPS laptop

:yesway:

My parents bought an HP desktop 3 months ago and it has been back to HP for repair once and we are sending it out again this week. For about 30 out of the 90 days since we bought it it has been either not working or back at HP for repair.:xmad:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Anyone know what is wrong with THR?

I bought a G19 from a guy the other day and I need to get into my PMs to find out his FFL's email address so my FFL can send over his info and I haven't been able to log in pretty much all day.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    The second largest gun site(that I know of) on the interwebz.

I assume its not a state specific forum? I can barely stand the dumb asses in this state..how could I deal with dumb asses on a national..international level? Id loose my mind.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'm sorry I made fun of you. This will make you feel better.

745156_o.gif

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I assume its not a state specific forum? I can barely stand the dumb asses in this state..how could I deal with dumb asses on a national..international level? Id loose my mind.

It was the first gun forum I ever joined and has more useful information than any gun site I've ever been to.

After an administrative dispute between the owner and the guy who actually ran the site, I pretty much quit posting there(the site got split up into two different forums for awhile and a LOT of the quality members took sides), but I really wanted a G19 and really wanted to sell my CZ75 SP01, so I used the classifieds.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Not really...That Perry chick is a nasty ho who probably has flesh eating herp. You should post a pic of some random hot redhead.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My bad bro, I probably should have written the name out to avoid any confusion...But on the other hand, anyone who wouldn't recognize "THR" couldn't have answered my question anyway.:):

In typical INGO fashion I would of answered it anyway.:laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    And I dont get the whole whip cream from the boobs things...seems odd. but whatever floats your boat :D

I just recently even found out she even existed...I do find her quite visually appealing, but know basically know nothing about her...I'm guessing she "sings."

In typical INGO fashion I would of answered it anyway.:laugh:

I've been a member at THR since ~05'/06'...Several years before I had my first period here in Cali.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom