• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    There was a safety briefing before the event and everyone was instructed to keep their off hand behind their back at all times.

:yesway:

well, it is kinda funny after i went to the ER there were strings attached to the dowel rods for the golf/tennis ball.......try another way to weasel out of that. and FWIW, if you have an issue with me about what i was wearing, come to me next time, i won.t bite. R-E-S-P-E-C-T is earned with me, not just given away. peace

What was the issue with what you were wearing? Wasn't it just a T-shirt and shorts(I don't feel like going back to the video to check)?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    well, it is kinda funny after i went to the ER there were strings attached to the dowel rods for the golf/tennis ball.......try another way to weasel out of that. and FWIW, if you have an issue with me about what i was wearing, come to me next time, i won.t bite. R-E-S-P-E-C-T is earned with me, not just given away. peace

I actually asked for that after I went through and it was a pain to coordinate and I thought it slowed my time. Tyler thought it would also be good so others wouldn't have to place their hands in front. Besides, it wasn't the balls that was the issue with causing an injury (downward motion), it was the apple (horizontal motion).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom