• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    How's he doing this morning?

He is in some pain this morning as the blocker they gave him has worn off. Other wise he seems to be doing pretty good. I'm going to have to go fix him some breakfast here in a few. Then bust arse to get a 10 page paper written. And clean house and mow the grass and go to the store....you get the idea....waiting for the coffee to kick in to get rid of this headache first.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    He is in some pain this morning as the blocker they gave him has worn off. Other wise he seems to be doing pretty good. I'm going to have to go fix him some breakfast here in a few. Then bust arse to get a 10 page paper written. And clean house and mow the grass and go to the store....you get the idea....waiting for the coffee to kick in to get rid of this headache first.

Yep, I remember when Jim cut his thumb off. He was laid up in a chair for close to 2 weeks all doped up while I was running around like a chicken that got his head chopped off. I feel for you more, again wish we lived closer. Hope your headache gets better!

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I was just talking to Jim on the phone, he told me our neighbor had his battery stolen from under the hood of his truck last night, said they used cutters and cut the battery cables in two. What is this world coming to, could you imagine getting ready to leave for work and THAT happen!?.....geeshh!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom