• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yep Lori I understand. When I lived alone I didnt cook as often as I do now. Not near as often but I worked long hours too at the hospital so I ate out a lot or just ahd a bowl of ceral when I got home. Usually I was too tired to cook.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yep Lori I understand. When I lived alone I didnt cook as often as I do now. Not near as often but I worked long hours too at the hospital so I ate out a lot or just ahd a bowl of ceral when I got home. Usually I was too tired to cook.

I LOVE to cook...I used to read cook books for fun :rolleyes: Now the only man in my life thinks chicken and french fries IS it...oh but throw in a pop tart or a chocolate muffin for dessert :dunno:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I dont know how to keep my dog ( 8 months old ) puppy from turning her water bowl over while she is out in the kennel all day. She will spill it all out and then have no water all day. I even bought a 2.5 gallon water jug for her that sits in a bowl and she tore it up the very 1st time I put it in the kennel. That was $18 wasted. :xmad: She is really making me :xmad:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I dont know how to keep my dog ( 8 months old ) puppy from turning her water bowl over while she is out in the kennel all day. She will spill it all out and then have no water all day. I even bought a 2.5 gallon water jug for her that sits in a bowl and she tore it up the very 1st time I put it in the kennel. That was $18 wasted. :xmad: She is really making me :xmad:

This sounds like a perfect question for our Pet Store Dork! Hello? :):

Drako

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lawrence
    Hello all! Good news: Here I am! Bad News: All the neighbors at the new place are smart enough to secure their wifi.

I found out today that those vacuum bags to store giant blankets in and then you suck out the air really work! I have to admit i was skeptical but WOOT!! What a pleasant suprise

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

tore it up how? I'm guessing a chain link type kennel? what kind of dog?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Hello all! Good news: Here I am! Bad News: All the neighbors at the new place are smart enough to secure their wifi.

I found out today that those vacuum bags to store giant blankets in and then you suck out the air really work! I have to admit i was skeptical but WOOT!! What a pleasant suprise

Yeah, Ex BIL got a ton of those to pack his gear in before deployment. Spent a couple hours getting everything packed into his bags for his brother to come over and pull all his **** out of the bags and throw it around and tell him he had to repack it ALL at the last minute :rockwoot: His wife was soooo pissy he bought her off with a pink iPod :rolleyes:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    She is a GSD and she always spills her water pan or bowl or whatever it is in. I bought her a new one that has a water bottle that holds 2.5 gallons of water. this is the kind you fill up then turn upside down and place on the bowl. That way it keeps water in the bowl all the time. something like a water jug in an office. She managed to already chew on it and put holes in it. She just wont leave her water alone.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    She is a GSD and she always spills her water pan or bowl or whatever it is in. I bought her a new one that has a water bottle that holds 2.5 gallons of water. this is the kind you fill up then turn upside down and place on the bowl. That way it keeps water in the bowl all the time. something like a water jug in an office. She managed to already chew on it and put holes in it. She just wont leave her water alone.

mkay, that's the kind I thought. She might be bored. Have you tried anything like: Lixit Water Bottle for Large Dogs at PETCO ? You'd have to teach her how to drink from the nozzle (lick the ball) but a GSD shouldn't have any problem. And since the bottle is on the outside, she shouldn't be able to pull it off and mangle it. Maybe more then one depending on how long she's out there...and toys :D...maybe a sandbox even :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    mkay, that's the kind I thought. She might be bored. Have you tried anything like: Lixit Water Bottle for Large Dogs at PETCO ? You'd have to teach her how to drink from the nozzle (lick the ball) but a GSD shouldn't have any problem. And since the bottle is on the outside, she shouldn't be able to pull it off and mangle it. Maybe more then one depending on how long she's out there...and toys :D...maybe a sandbox even :yesway:

I could see how that would work. But if I saw an empty dog kennel with one of those hanging on the side, I'd be thinking "My GOD! There's a ginormous hamster that's escaped somewhere!" :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom