• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I could see how that would work. But if I saw an empty dog kennel with one of those hanging on the side, I'd be thinking "My GOD! There's a ginormous hamster that's escaped somewhere!" :D

lol, we used them in the grooming salon for dogs that could figure out the lick-get water thing. They make some that are intended for ferrets (but no reason a dog couldn't use them) that fill from the top so you don't have to take the bottle off to refill it. They're just usually not quite as big

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Those actually aren't all that bad for the price, as long as you understand what you are getting. But you knew that already or you wouldn't have bought one, right? :yesway:

Yep, just to keep them out of the cases that take up so much room on the floor of my closet and to make sure any kids that come over have no chance of getting to them.

better then nothing

:yesway:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Can an FFL ship it for cheaper? I know a guy that does transfers for $10.00, so if he could do the 2-3 day shipping that would cut the cost in half.

Yes, I would definitely check with an FFL. IIRC, they don't have to ship it overnight so it should be cheaper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom