• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    is it just me or have the classifieds sucked a little lately?

The main thing that sucks for me is the lack of $$ to buy more stuff! :rolleyes:

How's it goin Ranger? BTW, I was wondering if you had any interest in the Chop In? I know you like hawks and I'm sure we'll be playing with a bunch of them.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Thats 10 looooonnngggg years. 5 time is getting better as the night goes on. JR running strong too..

Anyone ever hit their shin so hard on the coffee table that they feel the need to throw up?!?! OUCH

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I haven't watched a Nascar race since Dale Sr got killed

I can't seem to get into Nascar anymore. I watched it when Dale Sr. was driving as well. We have a small track about 5 miles from my house that is "redneck" racing at its best. I spent a lot of time out there as a kid and plan on taking my boy this year. It is always good to see summer teeth at the race track.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I can't seem to get into Nascar anymore. I watched it when Dale Sr. was driving as well. We have a small track about 5 miles from my house that is "redneck" racing at its best. I spent a lot of time out there as a kid and plan on taking my boy this year. It is always good to see summer teeth at the race track.

My dad followed Nascar big time when Dale Sr was racing. He had a shrine in our family room full of diecasts and assorted stuff. It all went in a box when Dale died.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

You wouldn't be referring to "Kitley" would you?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Wow, I just looked through the classifieds and am pretty sad, it seems like there are weeks when I want to buy everything in there and then weeks where nothing really holds my interest.... Very rarely are they anything in between...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I can make a list if you like:laugh:

Nah, I actually like Indy a lot. I was there today actually. When I was younger(before child) I spent a lot of time in Indy with my buddies but anymore I am a home body.

I don't mind Indy, it's really different from where I used to live. Both good and bad. I live here and I don't go out much :rolleyes:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I can make a list if you like:laugh:

Nah, I actually like Indy a lot. I was there today actually. When I was younger(before child) I spent a lot of time in Indy with my buddies but anymore I am a home body.

My job often takes me to see the worst the city has to offer. I've lived in Indy most of my life. Now I'm on the very outskirts of it so it really doesn't feel like I'm in town.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I don't mind Indy, it's really different from where I used to live. Both good and bad. I live here and I don't go out much :rolleyes:

I love the downtown since they improved it starting around 10 years ago or so. Its a good place to go during the day for shopping or whatever and a great place for hanging out with friends at night. I even spent a few quality nights in Broad Ripple in college and redecorated a bathroom of a certain adult establishment on Pendleton Pike after one real bad night. Wonder why I don't drink much anymore:):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I love the downtown since they improved it starting around 10 years ago or so. Its a good place to go during the day for shopping or whatever and a great place for hanging out with friends at night. I even spent a few quality nights in Broad Ripple in college and redecorated a bathroom of a certain adult establishment on Pendleton Pike after one real bad night. Wonder why I don't drink much anymore:):

Downtown isn't bad to visit. I'm not really big on shopping alot :rolleyes: and the friends who'd want to hang out downtown would want to drink

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom