Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    That actually happens pretty often.

I'm noticing that. Someone put up "G19" with a price and nothing else lol that's still there so far...it's funny how once you're "in" with guns you start noticing stuff you didn't before. Drako noticed a biker OCing on I70 today and was sad when the biker's got off the interstate lol

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Nothing much. I got a snake in my shirt at work yesterday and my truck's AC/heat is out but Supr gave us a lead on finding the problem hopefully...how are ya?

Not too bad, been busy at work.... this nice weather isn't helping any.... Hopefully ur car doesn't end up costing too much money....

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Not too bad, been busy at work.... this nice weather isn't helping any.... Hopefully ur car doesn't end up costing too much money....

We're hoping my brother can fix it..if it's just a wiring thing, he should be able to. Either way it'll be a few days till I can take it to the dealership. I didn't even know it was out cause the weather's been so nice

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    We're hoping my brother can fix it..if it's just a wiring thing, he should be able to. Either way it'll be a few days till I can take it to the dealership. I didn't even know it was out cause the weather's been so nice

Sweet.

I just had to read back to the snake pics that were FULL OF WIN :rockwoot:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I just shot one of those yesterday.... GO FOR IT :rockwoot:

I am trying to replace the XD9 for summer carry. I have a snubby .38 that would fit the bill but a compact auto is more my thing. I just don't know if the CW9 is quite small enough to not print. I will wear it IWB. How did it shoot?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I am trying to replace the XD9 for summer carry. I have a snubby .38 that would fit the bill but a compact auto is more my thing. I just don't know if the CW9 is quite small enough to not print. I will wear it IWB. How did it shoot?

It shot like a dream. I shot that side by side with a PM9 for comparison. I shot about the same with both and the PM9 was only a little smoother. IF you are worried about the size and like the CW9, I would look into the CM9, there is a thread somewhere here where someone compares the CM9 to the Ruger LC9.... I'll look for the link for ya...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Supr knows how to keep snakes out of your shirt??? :dunno:

Yep. You put a mongoose in there instead.
    th_Copyof001_cool.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom