• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Thanks for asking! :yesway: I'm actually doing great. It's only been 9 days and the wounds are about 70% healed and the soreness is barely noticeable. :rockwoot:
    Very good to hear. I've never had surgery. Some stitches, yes. Surgery no. And no broken bones yet :rockwoot:.......I'm glad you're gonna be at the Chop In too!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Very good to hear. I've never had surgery. Some stitches, yes. Surgery no. And no broken bones yet :rockwoot:.......I'm glad you're gonna be at the Chop In too!!

Oh wow. I've had more stitches than I care to count. Tons of sprains. I've somehow never had to wear a cast, but I've had some broken ribs. When I was a kid, Mom was on a first name basis with the ER staff. :laugh:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Hey speaking of stupid people and AWESOME rep power, I don't know if it's really ever done here but, can I request that any rep that would normally be given to me, be given to someone else that is not a part of this thread?

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Oh wow. I've had more stitches than I care to count. Tons of sprains. I've somehow never had to wear a cast, but I've had some broken ribs. When I was a kid, Mom was on a first name basis with the ER staff. :laugh:

I have a few stitches on my chin, some stitches from having my son, had a decent sprain on one wrist (I have to wear a brace if I'm gonna do any bowling or moving anything heavy for very long)...plenty of scars on my hands, stuff like that. I'm not afraid to bleed at least :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey speaking of stupid people and AWESOME rep power, I don't know if it's really ever done here but, can I request that any rep that would normally be given to me, be given to someone else that is not a part of this thread?

Its fairly common to say something like "So n so deserves some rep for this post in such n such thread". I doubt you will stop people that want to from repping you though. ;)

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

Aight guys, I'm almost out of time so, if that is an ok request, here is a link:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e/143031-i_got_pulled_over_last_night-16.html

The guys name is norman428. He is disagreeing with some cop bashers in that thread and they made a game out of neg repping him. I talked to him and he really doesn't care but, I would really like to ruin that game for the bashers. From what I have read, none of his posts were out of hand, disrespectful, or no more deserving of a neg rep than some of the posts from the other side of the debate.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Aight guys, I'm almost out of time so, if that is an ok request, here is a link:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e/143031-i_got_pulled_over_last_night-16.html

The guys name is norman428. He is disagreeing with some cop bashers in that thread and they made a game out of neg repping him. I talked to him and he really doesn't care but, I would really like to ruin that game for the bashers. From what I have read, none of his posts were out of hand, disrespectful, or no more deserving of a neg rep than some of the posts from the other side of the debate.

I'll see what I can do. I might be able to ruin the game with one hit if I have any left. Let you know in a minute. :yesway:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'll see what I can do. I might be able to ruin the game with one hit if I have any left. Let you know in a minute. :yesway:

I think I have a couple coming in later tonight, I'll hit 'em then but, by then the game may be over, throughout the day I've seen his rep bars be different levels of green, then red, then green again, now red again....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think I have a couple coming in later tonight, I'll hit 'em then but, by then the game may be over, throughout the day I've seen his rep bars be different levels of green, then red, then green again, now red again....

Done. Took him from half a red bar to on the verge of a badge. :rockwoot:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

I saw that too....what he said sounded kind of familiar, didn't it ;)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I got him a badge :D

th_awesome-1.gif
    We might just have to go watch the fun. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom