:D

now now, Kick's a big boy...he might be ok :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think I might be turning crotchety and bitter. Some days the overwhelming stupidity I have to deal with every day at work just makes me want go off on somebody. :rolleyes:

It makes absolutely no difference how many times I explain to these people how to avoid some of these problems, the same idiocy just gets endlessly repeated.
    th_img-1197303480.gif

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I think I might be turning crotchety and bitter. Some days the overwhelming stupidity I have to deal with every day at work just makes me want go off on somebody. :rolleyes:

It makes absolutely no difference how many times I explain to these people how to avoid some of these problems, the same idiocy just gets endlessly repeated.
    th_img-1197303480.gif

Yep, that's human nature. That's also why I don't generally like most people :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Have you seen Idiocrocy? It's scary how real that movie really is :xmad:

I'm assuming you're talking about a movie, but no, I haven't seen it. I know there's plenty of idiots in the world. However, I also know there are plenty of intelligent people with common sense. I've been lucky enough to meet my share of them. I can only hope the majority falls on the right side.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I'm assuming you're talking about a movie, but no, I haven't seen it. I know there's plenty of idiots in the world. However, I also know there are plenty of intelligent people with common sense. I've been lucky enough to meet my share of them. I can only hope the majority falls on the right side.

Short version, a soldier is put to sleep for an experiment (like cryo sleep). Of course there's an accident and he stays asleep and undiscovered for a few hundred years. He wakes up to find that the human race has become VERY dumbed down. The smart people waited to have babies until the time was right. The dumb just had babies, and a lot of them. So the whole human race were...idiots

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Short version, a soldier is put to sleep for an experiment (like cryo sleep). Of course there's an accident and he stays asleep and undiscovered for a few hundred years. He wakes up to find that the human race has become VERY dumbed down. The smart people waited to have babies until the time was right. The dumb just had babies, and a lot of them. So the whole human race were...idiots

I think I'd be torn between using my intelligence to take over the world, or just getting as far away from civilization as possible. :dunno:

I happen to be watching cops right now. I cop just told a guy "When you do stupid stuff, bad things happen...so stop it!". The BG just had a blank stare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom