It's a Face, meet Palm moment

th_facepalm.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I was just looking at the Chop-In list. I've met several of the people on it before but there are many I'm looking forward to meeting for the first time as well! :yesway:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I was just looking at the Chop-In list. I've met several of the people on it before but there are many I'm looking forward to meeting for the first time as well! :yesway:

LOL, I can only say I've met one off the list before so I have a lot of people to meet :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    LOL, I can only say I've met one off the list before so I have a lot of people to meet :D

I'll go ahead and give you a warning about myself right now. I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to remembering names. I think it comes from doing service calls for over 25 years. I may see someone for an hour or so and then not see them again for months so I just kind of gave up trying.

I don't use my real name on here very often either, but here's a hint:

th_e97c173f.gif

Yes, I have my very own smiley!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I'll go ahead and give you a warning about myself right now. I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to remembering names. I think it comes from doing service calls for over 25 years. I may see someone for an hour or so and then not see them again for months so I just kind of gave up trying.

th_e97c173f.gif

lol, NICE :D

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area

th_e97c173f.gif

The hint is not helping. What is your name?

:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Aight guys, I'm almost out of time so, if that is an ok request, here is a link:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e/143031-i_got_pulled_over_last_night-16.html

The guys name is norman428. He is disagreeing with some cop bashers in that thread and they made a game out of neg repping him. I talked to him and he really doesn't care but, I would really like to ruin that game for the bashers. From what I have read, none of his posts were out of hand, disrespectful, or no more deserving of a neg rep than some of the posts from the other side of the debate.

I just gave him two more bronze badges!! :rockwoot: and some green bars!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom