th_jawdrop.gif
    You give hand-whats???!!!! :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    ouch...I remember pricing a new front bumper for my ex's truck...that was fun. They wanted more for shipping then for the stinkin bumper :rolleyes:

You gotta order big stuff like that from someone that goes to shows and swap meets. That way they can bring it with them to the show when they are local and you don't have to pay shipping. You do have to wait if you do that though.

As far as my truck goes, the sad thing is it would probably be over $500 if I paid someone else to do it. :rolleyes:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You gotta order big stuff like that from someone that goes to shows and swap meets. That way they can bring it with them to the show when they are local and you don't have to pay shipping. You do have to wait if you do that though.

As far as my truck goes, the sad thing is it would probably be over $500 if I paid someone else to do it. :rolleyes:

My ex didn't want me to shop around and find the best price. He wanted it NOW even though he was in Iraq at the time. And he tried to blame my brother for it since my brother was driving the truck when the bumper got damaged (BARELY damaged) even though I saw the whole thing and it was an unavoidable accident....yet another reason he's the ex :rolleyes: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom