• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm also smart enough to know that most of the time her job is harder than mine! ;)

I work from midnight till 8am in the ghetto and about end up running the shift a good amount of the time. That is definitely the easy part of my day... Watchin the kids from 9am till my wife gets home from work... That is the looooooooooooong part of the day...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I work from midnight till 8am in the ghetto and about end up running the shift a good amount of the time. That is definitely the easy part of my day... Watchin the kids from 9am till my wife gets home from work... That is the looooooooooooong part of the day...

yeah, but you're taking part in their lives. That's time you can never get back! My ex would park my son in front of a tv with a drink and a snack while he slept and I was at work.......

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    The wife and I talked about her quitting and staying home with the kids but, she has been with her company for a long time and is management. I'm not gonna lie, I bring home the majority of the bacon but, her salary is nothing to laugh at. I decided that if I just suck it up until they are in school we can save a lot of $$$ and by the time they are in school, I can be sleeping and the wife can be workin while the kids are learning...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The wife and I talked about her quitting and staying home with the kids but, she has been with her company for a long time and is management. I'm not gonna lie, I bring home the majority of the bacon but, her salary is nothing to laugh at. I decided that if I just suck it up until they are in school we can save a lot of $$$ and by the time they are in school, I can be sleeping and the wife can be workin while the kids are learning...

there ya go :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom