• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My ex didn't want me to shop around and find the best price. He wanted it NOW even though he was in Iraq at the time. And he tried to blame my brother for it since my brother was driving the truck when the bumper got damaged (BARELY damaged) even though I saw the whole thing and it was an unavoidable accident....yet another reason he's the ex :rolleyes: :D

Guess that falls into the category of ":poop: happens".

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

runforhills.gif

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Guess that falls into the category of ":poop: happens".

long story short, he was following me somewhere, something flew out of the back of a truck in front of me (I think it was like a floor mat IIRC). I saw it in enough time to swerve. My brother didn't, he hit it. It cracked the bumper where it meets the black plastic piece at the bottom, so no big deal but he was worried about his precious truck :rolleyes:

Yeah, he sounds like he was a real winner....

and now he's someone else's problem :D

I see that :draw:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    It is a long road, but its well worth traveling. :yesway:

Yeah, sometimes I wish my wife could stay home and watch the kids. Workin midnights then watching them all day gets real tiring but, then I sit back and think of some of the cool stuff they do / say and I'm glad I'll have those memories.....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yeah, sometimes I wish my wife could stay home and watch the kids. Workin midnights then watching them all day gets real tiring but, then I sit back and think of some of the cool stuff they do / say and I'm glad I'll have those memories.....

I fault no one for doing what they need to do, but I consider myself blessed and very fortunate to have been able to raise my kids with an old fashioned "traditional" family situation. I work to make money and come home every night while my wife works to keep us all going by taking care of things at home.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I fault no one for doing what they need to do, but I consider myself blessed and very fortunate to have been able to raise my kids with an old fashioned "traditional" family situation. I work to make money and come home every night while my wife works to keep us all going by taking care of things at home.

Yeah, that would be nice. (To have the wife take care of things at home) :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom