• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    He was trying to drum up support for a new law by using an anecdotal experience that struck close to home for him. Forgive me, but that's not a sufficient reason for a new law. If his FIL wanted to commit suicide, that law would not have stopped him, but it would sure as hell annoy a LOT of people trying to buy ammo.
    Completely agree. I was really surprised I was the only one to question what he was saying.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    This potato casserole my wife made is too awesome for words. Baked potato, mashed potato, bacon, onion, cheese, spices, and some other magical stuff I'm not aware of all mixed together in this perfect blend of gourmet goodness. I just ate about 2 pounds of the stuff and I'm about to bust...and I'm loving every minute of it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Explosion.gif

kaboom-300x300.gif

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good evening INGO. Damn, don't know what happened. Knee popped going down stairs a couple of hours ago and now it hurts to even move it. Swelling up too. Pop & pain came from right behind the kneecap. :noway::noway::noway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Good evening INGO. Damn, don't know what happened. Knee popped going down stairs a couple of hours ago and now it hurts to even move it. Swelling up too. Pop & pain came from right behind the kneecap. :noway::noway::noway:

Hey! I have that! Mine's from karate, though. Torn lateral meniscus and a torn ACL. My knee would pop out of joint and then I'd spend the next three days on crutches waiting for the swelling to go down. I should probably have the surgery one of these days.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey! I have that! Mine's from karate, though. Torn lateral meniscus and a torn ACL. My knee would pop out of joint and then I'd spend the next three days on crutches waiting for the swelling to go down. I should probably have the surgery one of these days.

I have never had that, this has never happened to be before. I'm in good shape, hike & walk regularly. I'm gonna go nuts if I can't keep moving.:noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom