• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My shoulder doesnt hurt as much anymore. That could be because from my shoulder and down my right arm is numb. I'm pretty sure I got something going on in there. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Wow, you were really hurting yesterday too, should you be making a trip to the Doctor???

Doing a walk in this afternoon. When health problems keep me from shooting or golfing I take it seriously. :D
    I can deal with the pain the spasms and siff neck I cant.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Good news is we now have a clinic at work staffed by a doc and nurse practitioner that we can use and it doesnt cost us a dime!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    you'd have to tell me what you like and how much you're willing to spend.

I mean, I doubt you'd go the route my first one did.
    and that would be? :popcorn:

Then don't listen to Bieber. :D

Buy a complete Daniel Defense, Noveske, BCM, Colt, Spike's, LMT, or whatever and run the crap out of it. If it breaks you now have a warranty-backed gun. If it turns out to not be your "thing", then you can sell it with the better resale value of a factory gun.

As you get more time with it you'll quickly understand how it works and how to maintain it and fix it. Ditto as you start to add accessories.

Later as you hone in what your tastes are in regards to ARs, you can build your next rifles to your own specs.

My :twocents:
    You hit the nail on the head as to why a want a complete rifle. Warranty and not sure on all the details of what I want.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Figure this out. Maybe you can build a lower and buy the upper.
    I just PM'd V8. was talking to a buddy who own a machine shop. (this shop is the sole supplier of all the custom parts for the current and previous indy cars, as well as aerospace supplier) looks like we are going to make our own lowers out of a block of billet aluminum. might start with an 80% not sure yet. this might mean I have 2 ars very soon.:rockwoot:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I just PM'd V8. was talking to a buddy who own a machine shop. (this shop is the sole supplier of all the custom parts for the current and previous indy cars, as well as aerospace supplier) looks like we are going to make our own lowers out of a block of billet aluminum. might start with an 80% not sure yet. this might mean I have 2 ars very soon.:rockwoot:

Where will you get it coated? I briefly looked into getting one of my lowers refinished and it was going to cost more than buying another stripped lower:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom