• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I want to be able to treat my rifle like a do my lawn mower. Pull it out, gas it up, run it hard for a couple of hours, give it a quick dust off and put it away. Lower end AR's can't really be run like that.

Then don't listen to Bieber. :D

Buy a complete Daniel Defense, Noveske, BCM, Colt, Spike's, LMT, or whatever and run the crap out of it. If it breaks you now have a warranty-backed gun. If it turns out to not be your "thing", then you can sell it with the better resale value of a factory gun.

As you get more time with it you'll quickly understand how it works and how to maintain it and fix it. Ditto as you start to add accessories.

Later as you hone in what your tastes are in regards to ARs, you can build your next rifles to your own specs.

My :twocents:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Then don't listen to Bieber. :D

Buy a complete Daniel Defense, Noveske, BCM, Colt, Spike's, LMT, or whatever and run the crap out of it. If it breaks you now have a warranty-backed gun. If it turns out to not be your "thing", then you can sell it with the better resale value of a factory gun.

As you get more time with it you'll quickly understand how it works and how to maintain it and fix it. Ditto as you start to add accessories.

Later as you hone in what your tastes are in regards to ARs, you can build your next rifles to your own specs.

My :twocents:

:facepalm:

Where's that Neg rep at again?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :laugh::laugh:

I thought you'd be happy that I included LMT on the list. :D

Because you're smart :p

And they're really only $150 - $200 more than a complete Spikes anyway.

But you still deserve Neg rep for the first sentence in your post. -1 esrice

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    But you still deserve Neg rep for the first sentence in your post. -1 esrice

For punishment I will repost the picture of young esrice in a Bieber wig. :(

155m3aw.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    That's a good thing. Once you get on the list you cant get off.

:lmfao:

Good mornin everyone. No school for me today! And AAPL is right where I want it. I'm making $

OK, so do you want to be my money manager, since you seem to be a young wiz kid at this stock market thing? I don't have the time or interest, but would love to see my money grow. :)

Last edited:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    OK, so do you want to me my money manager, since you seem to be a young wiz kid at this stock market thing? I don't have the time or interest, but would love to see my money grow. :)

There is so much licensing that I would have to go through is wouldn't be worth my time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom