• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I have heard very few negative reviews of Bradis and overwhelming positive reviews. The reason I have never stopped in there is I don't usually have anything to do on the west side of Indy so I never venture that far. My best friend works downtown Indy so usually when I meet him it is central to east side of Indy. I don't usually go slummin in the Speedway area:): I kid I kid

IDK on the neg reviews of Bradis, maybe someone who tried to sell them a gun? And I'll be one of the first to admit that Speedway IS a different world lol...or at least different then the Northside

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    IDK on the neg reviews of Bradis, maybe someone who tried to sell them a gun? And I'll be one of the first to admit that Speedway IS a different world lol...or at least different then the Northside

You can never satisfy everyone which I am sure you know. As far as Speedway goes....I haven't been there in a long time.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You can never satisfy everyone which I am sure you know. As far as Speedway goes....I haven't been there in a long time.

exactly...I'd rather base my opinion on a business off of first hand experience, but if enough people whose opinion's I value have good things to say, then it might just be so :rockwoot:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Is dudette ok?

dudette is fine...dude would be fine as long as it was obvious they don't think I'm a guy...I know there are way way more guys on here then girls and my screen name is a hold over from when I was still married...I wasn't worried about whether anyone knew I was a guy or a girl then

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    DUDE! she has a gun, don't **** her off! what's the matter with you?

If Ironjaw gives you any crap then you can have him roughed up for as little as a few rep points to his wife. Its nice to be able to keep someone in line:):
    Dude has more then one..wait..I think I've heard my boss say those exact words ^^^^^^^
    That is funny. I never thought you were a guy. Your old avatar of the dog made it kind of obvious...well I thought it was anyway.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    If Ironjaw gives you any crap then you can have him roughed up for as little as a few rep points to his wife. Its nice to be able to keep someone in line:):

That is funny. I never thought you were a guy. Your old avatar of the dog made it kind of obvious...well I thought it was anyway.

Girly looking dog? or pink collar/toy for the dog?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom