• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The prison here is a GEO prison now as well. I just remember when I was in D.C. the security guards there were less than impressive and then a couple years later they had the nut job go in there shooting.

I only know one security guard, not at a prision though, anymore, not 100% sure if he's armed, I think he is. All I know is he had to move back in with his parents because the pay was to low to meet his obligations for his kids AND pay for a place to live.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I only know one security guard, not at a prision though, anymore, not 100% sure if he's armed, I think he is. All I know is he had to move back in with his parents because the pay was to low to meet his obligations for his kids AND pay for a place to live.

Place I used to work hired security guards. It would be a good job for someone who is retired from another job or in college. There definitely was not a lot of activity and they had a TV in their little desk area.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Place I used to work hired security guards. It would be a good job for someone who is retired from another job or in college. There definitely was not a lot of activity and they had a TV in their little desk area.

my brother worked security jobs when he first moved up here to Indy. He got fed up when the only place his "firm" could send him was downtown at a hotel. Hotel refused to let him park in their lot :dunno: so he got stuck with paying for parking every shift and getting reimbursed. He quit as soon as he could get his GI Bill :patriot: going and now works 40+ hours a week, making way more then I do, on top of going to school

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Will someone please get this douchebag off of the TV and get the pre-game back on.

I haven't been watching it. Was it Phil Simms explaining how he almost got beat down by Desmond Howard? Simms and Collinsworth need to be sent off on a small row boat full of whine.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    ljadayton, I gotta ask...whered did the "you wanna kick my dog, hit my son, or key my truck while you're at it?" come from? Just curious.

I think I said it to a guy once...lol, he was a piece of work that was attacking me about something really personal and I threw that at him and he shut up and went away

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom