• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    neither did we and that's why I left when I did, well besides the PO closes at noon too. It stayed that way almost all day. :rockwoot:

I felt like my head was in a vice and Tony got me taken care of pretty quick. I wanted to look around a little but between my head and the crowd I just went ahead and left. I will say that your son Liam(sp?) was helpful with letting me know that somebody would be there soon to take care of me:D He was cracking me up along with one of the dogs rolling around like a fish out of water.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I can't remember what time I finally showed up, too bad I missed ya!!!

I think I was out of there at around 20-25 after 11. I was picking up a shotgun I had on layaway. I felt like poo or I would have been there an hour. I get like a kid in a candy store when I go in TSG.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    same here! until they kick me out!!!

I think TSG is just the right size. Ya, it could be a little bigger with selection but that will come in time I am sure. As for right now they have the stuff I am looking for. I go in there to check out a particular shotgun as that is what I like and I know they have it. Also, they have a nice selection of pistols that interest me so again I am covered.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I felt like my head was in a vice and Tony got me taken care of pretty quick. I wanted to look around a little but between my head and the crowd I just went ahead and left. I will say that your son Liam(sp?) was helpful with letting me know that somebody would be there soon to take care of me:D He was cracking me up along with one of the dogs rolling around like a fish out of water.

thank you. He knows how we feel about each customer being greeted when they walk in the door, even if it is just to say we'll be with you as quick as we can. yes you spelled it right. ;)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I think TSG is just the right size. Ya, it could be a little bigger with selection but that will come in time I am sure. As for right now they have the stuff I am looking for. I go in there to check out a particular shotgun as that is what I like and I know they have it. Also, they have a nice selection of pistols that interest me so again I am covered.

I havent' been, YET. Probably cause my ex probably only knew about Don's and Bradis.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I havent' been, YET. Probably cause my ex probably only knew about Don's and Bradis.

Well Don's would only be on a day that I was looking for entertainment:D TSG are good people and the dogs are a lot of fun to. I took my 3yr old in there and the dogs were a lot of fun for him. One thing I really like is that you don't feel pressured at all and they will let you handle anything. I don't know how many people actually work there as its always been Ron, Patti, Tony, and one other sales person but I can't remember his name.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Well Don's would only be on a day that I was looking for entertainment:D TSG are good people and the dogs are a lot of fun to. I took my 3yr old in there and the dogs were a lot of fun for him. One thing I really like is that you don't feel pressured at all and they will let you handle anything. I don't know how many people actually work there as its always been Ron, Patti, Tony, and one other sales person but I can't remember his name.

I won't step foot in Don's. I don't need entertainment that badly lol. One visit was enough. Bradis isn't bad, I think he liked it at first because it's on the way to "his" Meijer out in Camby (did I mention he's highly antisocial?). The folks at Bradis were very helpful when I was shopping for a personal handgun to carry, let me handle some different options, no pressure, and were very helpful on doing some FFL transfers. HOWEVER, I can't wait to venture into TSG....having dogs there helps :rockwoot:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I won't step foot in Don's. I don't need entertainment that badly lol. One visit was enough. Bradis isn't bad, I think he liked it at first because it's on the way to "his" Meijer out in Camby (did I mention he's highly antisocial?). The folks at Bradis were very helpful when I was shopping for a personal handgun to carry, let me handle some different options, no pressure, and were very helpful on doing some FFL transfers. HOWEVER, I can't wait to venture into TSG....having dogs there helps :rockwoot:

I have heard very few negative reviews of Bradis and overwhelming positive reviews. The reason I have never stopped in there is I don't usually have anything to do on the west side of Indy so I never venture that far. My best friend works downtown Indy so usually when I meet him it is central to east side of Indy. I don't usually go slummin in the Speedway area:): I kid I kid

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    the dogs aren't always there, only when they have bad gas!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom