Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey Mom....the helmets/purses are a hit.....:):

Just wait till they see what is next...I'm sure there will be photos. Those would be epic!!!

since no one has offered to do my laundry I guess I will do it myself.

I am doing laundry, but I am trying to make the washer malfunction so we can just get a new one. So far, this stupid old thing seems to be working. I am curious to see how the final spin does...that's where it gets off balance and goes wonky. We are going refrigerator shopping (I think) this weekend so I would kind of like to just replace both while we are looking at appliances.

The gardener has changed to her chef hat, cookies are in the future.

Must be the weather...I was trying to decide if I should bake something and cookies had entered my mind. Cookies or pie...but it is raining so I really don't want to go pick any apples if it is raining. I think there are some honeycrisp down there that might be usable.

Maximus just went all hell hound on someone who knocked on the door... Lol, they left abruptly.

Good dog!

Morning guys! Getting some things done here this morning and had a nice chat with my son on FB earlier. I need to share his latest portrait in the thread here. He's planning to go to Frankfurt, Heidelberg and Munich this week so soon the travel will continue.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Probably was. It was a kid in a Civic Si similar to the one parked in my driveway. He wouldn't be the first to randomly ask if it was for sale.

Since I parked the S/S under the carport there has been a line of people asking if it was for sale.
    The best one was to Hispanics in a $500 car asking about a 64 S/S drop top........:lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I grew up 5 or 6 miles from the Ohio/Ind state line....I know your pain...

My calendar always has a CST or EST behind the appointment time now so I can remember whose time I need to be on. With all of the neighbor's appointments, it can be confusing at times. At least when we have screwed up so far, we have always been an hour early rather than an hour late and they usually squeeze us in and get us out before the time we were supposed to be there.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to go out to the tractor shed and snap a couple of pics of the tractor that hubby wants to sell...but it is pouring rain so I guess it will wait. I have someone who is coming to see it Monday and they want pictures.

Washer is really loud and doesn't seem to understand "cold water rinse" anymore, but it went through the whole cycle. Clothes were rinsed in water that was borderline hot. I set it on cold to see if it was hooked up right and cold water came out...:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom