• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Rabbit was capped with the CTL which in this instance was a 45 Colt revolver.

CTL being closest thing loaded for those unfamiliar.:)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sam's probably right.

Rain has been limited around here lately, a little splash today, but that's it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi Chock

Yes, it was hit squarely in the middle and pretty much eviscerated. Gardener went from angry to happy in an instant, but I'm sure I haven't seen the end of it.

As heavily as the vegetable garden is fenced I was surprised to find in in there.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi Chock

Yes, it was hit squarely in the middle and pretty much eviscerated. Gardener went from angry to happy in an instant, but I'm sure I haven't seen the end of it.

As heavily as the vegetable garden is fenced I was surprised to find in in there.
    One almost needs wire mesh to keep the rodents out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We use a mixture of cattle panels and chicken wire, the gardener is looking for gaps or holes as I type.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Elvis' sister must have left me a mouse. It was in the barn just now so I tossed it in the burn barrel with the trash. Poof...no more mouse.

Plymouth looks like quite a mess. I think they got more rain than we did last night based on the flooding everywhere...places that don't usually flood.

Rain has stopped here for the moment. I've been trying to find a part for a stupid old wheel horse tractor...part is obsolete and I'm not finding any references to the replacement part number. I think I found it on Ebay...just waiting for the seller to let me know if it fits that model.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We use a mixture of cattle panels and chicken wire, the gardener is looking for gaps or holes as I type.

Mine is fenced with the combo panels. Chicken wire used to be wrapped around that, but it has all rusted/rotted away. Deer stay out because of the bags I tie to the fence that flap in the breeze. I haven't seen any sign of rabbits or other small critters in there since right after I planted this spring. Garden is pretty much done....just need to pick the winter squash and pumpkins. Everything else has pretty much stopped producing.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Elvis' sister must have left me a mouse. It was in the barn just now so I tossed it in the burn barrel with the trash. Poof...no more mouse.

Plymouth looks like quite a mess. I think they got more rain than we did last night based on the flooding everywhere...places that don't usually flood.

Rain has stopped here for the moment. I've been trying to find a part for a stupid old wheel horse tractor...part is obsolete and I'm not finding any references to the replacement part number. I think I found it on Ebay...just waiting for the seller to let me know if it fits that model.
    We incinerate the bastages also.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The rabbits aggravate the gardener the most when they just bite off the plants and leave them lay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom