actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Morning ACT....

How have the headaches been?? Any better??

Maybe a little better. Not sure.
    Been keeping a "headache diary/journal" because of the new med I take nightly.
    But, I hadn't kept one for years, so I can't really compare numbers.

Botox is supposed to be Aug 4th. But I'm working then, so I'm trying to reschedule.

Right now, work is killing me. Passenger elevator is down, and freight elevator is on life support. So I've been hiking the stairs. :faint:

How's your neck?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Maybe a little better. Not sure.
    Been keeping a "headache diary/journal" because of the new med I take nightly.
    But, I hadn't kept one for years, so I can't really compare numbers.

Botox is supposed to be Aug 4th. But I'm working then, so I'm trying to reschedule.

Right now, work is killing me. Passenger elevator is down, and freight elevator is on life support. So I've been hiking the stairs. :faint:

How's your neck?

About the same.....You don't have to do elevator repairs?? Do You??

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. I hope I don't fall apart just yet. I have things to do! And...being just 29 years of age, I feel I should not have to worry about that for a while.

:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What's up, Sam?

I am going to spend the day with my cousin's wife today. Going out for lunch and shopping at the Amish store near Nappanee.

Hubby is now swapping the radio in my truck for a different one. The suburban radio install has been successfully completed. I think he is just bored and doesn't want to mow grass. I really need to weed, but going out for the day sounds much more fun.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What's up, Sam?

I am going to spend the day with my cousin's wife today. Going out for lunch and shopping at the Amish store near Nappanee.

Hubby is now swapping the radio in my truck for a different one. The suburban radio install has been successfully completed. I think he is just bored and doesn't want to mow grass. I really need to weed, but going out for the day sounds much more fun.

So. Figured out everything with the radio?
    Thought I might have to help.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So. Figured out everything with the radio?
    Thought I might have to help.

We went to Cartronix Monday morning. It was a nice ride on the motorcycle. They offered to order him exactly the same part I was going to order and said what he was looking for didn't exist. They explained the wiring system so he knew what to solder to what, and he came home and just did it. Sometimes, he just has to hear it from someone else I guess.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Picked a couple bags of green beans. I broke a sweat out there...

My garden is an absolute jungle. The pumpkin plants (mini pumpkins at that) are going bonkers. I may pull a few out for the deer because they are getting way too close to my tomatoes in spite of having planted them at least 6 feet away. My green onions are under there somewhere too.

Cucumbers and squash are going nuts as well.

I'll pick cukes, zucchini and banana peppers when I get home this afternoon. Big salads for supper tonight. I pulled my last Porterhouse out of the freezer to grill and slice for on top of the salads.

Oh...and I need to call the butcher! I almost forgot...the cow is going in today.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We went to Cartronix Monday morning. It was a nice ride on the motorcycle. They offered to order him exactly the same part I was going to order and said what he was looking for didn't exist. They explained the wiring system so he knew what to solder to what, and he came home and just did it. Sometimes, he just has to hear it from someone else I guess.

I can't count how many radios I've installed.
    EVERY part can be found/bought.
    They just say that because they're not going to do half a days research.
    They go to their supplier and that's it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can't count how many radios I've installed.
    EVERY part can be found/bought.
    They just say that because they're not going to do half a days research.
    They go to their supplier and that's it.

I honestly don't think they do sell what he wanted. He wanted something with the two specific ends he needed so he wouldn't have to solder the wires. It sounds like it is a lot easier to just solder them and it worked. He had one connected wrong at first, but got it figured out after the display was flashing to the beat of the music....that was interesting. It no longer does that. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom