• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mean you did it. At first I thought what you posted was an article. Then I saw another in the same style. And then I remembered the style seemed similar to ChatGPT. So not an article. I mean. It's nonsense. Not that articles written by real people aren't often nonsense. But this seemed to fit the style of AI when it's spitting out nonsense.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I mean you did it. At first I thought what you were posting was an article. Then I saw another in the same style. And then I remembered the style seemed similar to ChatGPT. So not an article. I mean. It's nonsense. Not that articles written by real people aren't often nonsense. But this seemed to fit the style of AI when it's spitting out nonsense.
    I was wondering how long it would take to catch on :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was wondering how long it would take to catch on :)
    It's late. So long. I'm tar'd. gonna turn in.

But. If this were reverse groundhogs day, would I be tired now and as time reversed I'd be less tired? Or, would it be that the reversal of time is independent of experiencing it?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

But. If this were reverse groundhogs day, would I be tired now and as time reversed I'd be less tired? Or, would it be that the reversal of time is independent of experiencing it?
    I will be up all night thinking about it or something I will be thinking about I will be ...where am i?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Abortion issue? In 2008 I said that O could have eaten a baby on live TV and still been elected. Nothing has happened to change my mind about his party. Whatever positives you may spin about them, they come at a great human cost.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I’m warming up to this guy Vance. Young, solid, witty, has a spine, holds his own against the harpies.
    Good on Trump to elevate him to the national stage. JD is starting to look like a good successor for 2028 on MAGA ticket.
    He may be successer before the election. I’m glad Trump picked him also.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Absolutely. They haven't gone to the level ABC did but they need to stay out of it.

But if you're time traveling, don't you risk becoming a re-tar'd?

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    After watching this "debate", if anyone has any doubts or reservations as to who will do more for this country and the American citizen and should be the VP and possible future President, either you were not paying attention or you are a complete i**ot.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    After watching this "debate", if anyone has any doubts or reservations as to who will do more for this country and the American citizen and should be the VP and possible future President, either you were not paying attention or you are a complete i**ot.
    True, but remember the complete idiot still votes early and often...
    1727877801136.png

Top Bottom