• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Waiting for the wife to get home from Kroger so I can help carry things in. She said around $200, so there will be a few bags to transport.

Oh yeah, you're gonna have your hands full. For the wife and I (baby doesn't eat real food yet), we usually spend about $60-$80 a week and its usually a pretty heavy one way trip for me to carry in.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Oh yeah, you're gonna have your hands full. For the wife and I (baby doesn't eat real food yet), we usually spend about $60-$80 a week and its usually a pretty heavy one way trip for me to carry in.
    I'm seeing at least 8 trips. Usual cleaning supplies, PT, TP, soap ect. Plus some food stuffs.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I usually do the trips on different days. Food is its own trip; TP, PT, toothpaste, and cleaning supplies are a separate trip to Sam's, I like the bulk pricing and less frequent trips to get that stuff.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I usually do the trips on different days. Food is its own trip; TP, PT, toothpaste, and cleaning supplies are a separate trip to Sam's, I like the bulk pricing and less frequent trips to get that stuff.
    She's 68 yrs old. She likes Kroger for one trip. Shopping at 2 different locations means there is a LOT of walking around. And what we would save means nothing to me. Plus we get the fuel points at Kroger. I like getting .30 off a gallon of gas.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a shopping list...cat food and kitty litter usually are the things that make me go to the store. Oh...and half and half. People rate second in this household. Plus, I have enough staples and meat on hand to last us a long time between visits to the store. I don't buy meat at the store. Most of my other stuff is bought in bulk whenever possible. It gets expensive when I go, but I don't go very often other than for fresh produce and cat supplies in between. And chocolate...hubby has to have his m&m's and such.

Coffee is usually ordered online. Better quality and cheaper overall.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have a shopping list...cat food and kitty litter usually are the things that make me go to the store. Oh...and half and half. People rate second in this household. Plus, I have enough staples and meat on hand to last us a long time between visits to the store. I don't buy meat at the store. Most of my other stuff is bought in bulk whenever possible. It gets expensive when I go, but I don't go very often other than for fresh produce and cat supplies in between. And chocolate...hubby has to have his m&m's and such.

Dogs are tops here. We go to Ft.Wayne for their food. Bulk meat is bought at Manely's.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

OH, and if you ever get to Elkhart, go to the "Hemmel House" and get hubby some really good german chocolate.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The dry cat food is either bought off of Amazon or at Big R in Michigan City so that involves dinner out somewhere. I used to buy it at Tractor Supply but my boycottt is still in place and I refuse to go back there. I am stubborn sometimes.

I can get canned food and kitty litter at WalMart. I need to grab 80# of kitty litter...garage and house are in need of more! I'll be glad when the snow is gone and the outside cats will start going outside more.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just like chocolate in general. I am one of those women who do not need butt implants. I told hubby just the other day that he is so lucky I don't need them....just look at the money I am saving him! LOL! He just chuckled...he is a smart man and did not say more than he should.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I just like chocolate in general. I am one of those women who do not need butt implants. I told hubby just the other day that he is so lucky I don't need them....just look at the money I am saving him! LOL! He just chuckled...he is a smart man and did not say more than he should.
    Sounds like you may have been "baiting" him! :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sounds like you may have been "baiting" him! :)

Me? Never....nuh uh

Tell your son I like his latest rendition. Good job!

:yesway:

Have him do one of Phil Specter! :lmfao:

Need to google that one. He said he worked 132 hours in the ten days prior to getting that drawing finished. He was a little tired when he drew it so that made it all that much more impressive to me that it turned out so great! He worked on it a little each day when he got home and needed to unwind before going to sleep to rest up for the next shift. He's really working the hours now saving up so he can move in August. I hate that he wants to go so far away but understand his reasons.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Okay...googled that and laughed out loud when I saw the image. I did not know that guy's name!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Me? Never....nuh uh

:yesway:

Need to google that one. He said he worked 132 hours in the ten days prior to getting that drawing finished. He was a little tired when he drew it so that made it all that much more impressive to me that it turned out so great! He worked on it a little each day when he got home and needed to unwind before going to sleep to rest up for the next shift. He's really working the hours now saving up so he can move in August. I hate that he wants to go so far away but understand his reasons.
    Can't hold him back.

Okay...googled that and laughed out loud when I saw the image. I did not know that guy's name!
    Phil was "special".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom