Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Need milk for brownies.

Brownies are good. Coffee still in the cup so that is what I had with it. Bread in the oven. Cats went out for a walk. Need to remember that Kitty Lou went out. She will get mad if I am not paying attention when she wants back in. She really should learn to ring the doorbell. Lilly at least knows to get on the window sill and smack the screen.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Need milk for brownies.

Always. Milk and brownies. This place makes me fat-er. I'll be perfectly content until somebody mentions brownies or cookies and the cravings start.

diabeetus.jpg

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Brownies are good. Coffee still in the cup so that is what I had with it. Bread in the oven. Cats went out for a walk. Need to remember that Kitty Lou went out. She will get mad if I am not paying attention when she wants back in. She really should learn to ring the doorbell. Lilly at least knows to get on the window sill and smack the screen.
    Lower the door bell about 3 feet! :)

Always. Milk and brownies. This place makes me fat-er. I'll be perfectly content until somebody mentions brownies or cookies and the cravings start.

diabeetus.jpg
    Didn't know.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    She should jump. She could use the exercise. :rockwoot:
    :lmfao: That's jumping over 2 times her height. I can't do that. Set her up a step.

I don't have diabetes, but if I keep eating that stuff everytime someone brings it up I will.
    Ok! I don't do the sweet thing very often. Had it all the time as a kid as mom baked a lot, about as much as mom45.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    I have been doing pretty well about staying away from them. Trying to shed the weight, but everybody posts about food all the time around here. Sometimes I'm strong, but sometimes my self-control gives out and I have to eat some pizza, drink a beer, and make some brownies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have been doing pretty well about staying away from them. Trying to shed the weight, but everybody posts about food all the time around here. Sometimes I'm strong, but sometimes my self-control gives out and I have to eat some pizza, drink a beer, and make some brownies.
    I am so damn tired of eating. Comes up every 4 hr. or so. Some people live to eat, I eat to live.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    I have gone up and down in weight like a yo-yo. I'll be doing well, hitting the gym get where I am happy and healthy and then stop. I usually don't worry too much about diet when I am burning enough calories to cover it, but when the metabolism slows down, I don't slow down the eating in respectable proportions.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have gone up and down in weight like a yo-yo. I'll be doing well, hitting the gym get where I am happy and healthy and then stop. I usually don't worry too much about diet when I am burning enough calories to cover it, but when the metabolism slows down, I don't slow down the eating in respectable proportions.
    I have a high rate, so I eat 6 or 8 times when I am working. On the weekends, I eat a big breakfast, and a good lunch. No supper/dinner. Seems to be working.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    I need to stay on the exercise from now on. With the little guy getting to be about 6 months now, I want to be active and healthy and invest as much time as I can into doing stuff with him (and probable future siblings). I don't want to be an inactive parent, I want to lead him by example as much as I can.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I need to stay on the exercise from now on. With the little guy getting to be about 6 months now, I want to be active and healthy and invest as much time as I can into doing stuff with him (and probable future siblings). I don't want to be an inactive parent, I want to lead him by example as much as I can.
    Just wait till the children start walking / running.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom