Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Dishes almost done. . .dishwasher is slow and noisy. . .then to the non dishwasher stuff. . .microwave cleaned out. . .getting hungry. . .need to vacuum too. . .:faint:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dishes get done in the dishwasher. I try not to use things that can't go in there. :)

I need to go out to the back up freezer and get some things to restock the one in here. I seem to be out of chicken and pork chops in here. Running low on ground beef too. I may need to call my cousin to see if he has some to sell.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Dishes get done in the dishwasher. I try not to use things that can't go in there. :)

I need to go out to the back up freezer and get some things to restock the one in here. I seem to be out of chicken and pork chops in here. Running low on ground beef too. I may need to call my cousin to see if he has some to sell.

Dishwasher...oh no! That definitely means taking out trash and scrubbing the john!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not much trash to take out. Most gets recycled. Now...bathrooms being cleaned could be helpful. I hate scrubbing showers.

Kitchen floor could probably use a mopping too. Thanks for reminding me that I should at least get the vacuum out and swiffer the living room.

I guess I should go do something again. I'm done on Ebay anyway. I was just looking up prices so I know what to ask for stuff that I plan to take to the swap meet next month. I have tons of chicken and goat supplies in the barn that need to go somewhere plus an incubator in the closet, a brooder in the tractor shed and a few other misc. things that should be sold. I'm going to be doing some spring cleaning as soon as it warms up a bit. Probably some stuff in the apple shop too....there is still a cash register and a hanging scale out there that work but we no longer need among other things. I probably have a couple hundred half bushel baskets that I should get rid of too before the mice destroy them.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Not much trash to take out. Most gets recycled. Now...bathrooms being cleaned could be helpful. I hate scrubbing showers.

Kitchen floor could probably use a mopping too. Thanks for reminding me that I should at least get the vacuum out and swiffer the living room.

I guess I should go do something again. I'm done on Ebay anyway. I was just looking up prices so I know what to ask for stuff that I plan to take to the swap meet next month. I have tons of chicken and goat supplies in the barn that need to go somewhere plus an incubator in the closet, a brooder in the tractor shed and a few other misc. things that should be sold. I'm going to be doing some spring cleaning as soon as it warms up a bit. Probably some stuff in the apple shop too....there is still a cash register and a hanging scale out there that work but we no longer need among other things. I probably have a couple hundred half bushel baskets that I should get rid of too before the mice destroy them.

I could use a couple baskets...let me know what you want for some.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Bread is mixed up. Starter seemed thicker than usual so I hope it turns out good. Oh well...once I added the beer, it seemed to be about right. We'll see if it rises right. It may have been too cool in the kitchen while it was setting on the counter.

Brownies up next. I have some mixes I need to use up from when I used to sell Tastefully Simple. I know it is outdated, but I can't throw out brownie mixes. :)

Hubby is out there yacking away with the guy that is buying the lawnmower. It is on the trailer so I guess money has exchanged hands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom