• Status
    Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    here is the 22 CHeetah next to a 22-250...kinda puts the 22-250 to shame...

22CH22250-1.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There was nothing to do for the flu because I was out of the window for Tamiflu. I'm taking antibiotics, decongestants, and expectorants for the coughing and wheezing.

I am adding stinging nettle to the mix in addition to the oregano oil (which is a middle of the road antibiotic, useful on both bacterial and viral infections) and vitamin C. Part of my problem is stress and lack of rest. This weekend, my aunt is taking grandma home with her. Consequently, even though I will still be helping, it will be less intense, so my straight run of 2 1/2 years will see a reprieve. Knowing that she is going to have to move and doesn't want to, she has been being a real handful for the last week or so. Not getting to sleep certainly hasn't helped! Of course, I will have more time to work on myself when I can sort out what to try next and not be limited to a small window of opportunity to act on it. As it has been, we have had a lady watching grandma during the day, but that means I end up sleeping until about noon to compensate for having to anywhere from sleep with one ear open and not sleep at all until after sunrise.

Coyotes around here have no respect for Egyptian religion, or anything else for that matter.

no but the yotes around here have learned to respect my CHeetah...:D

As a consequence of not being well, I can't hold the shotgun still enough for a good aim, but even though I missed the other day, they haven't been back.

I still think it's funny that my alpacas are the only animals I have ever seen that actively like guns. When they get scared, at times that seeing me empty-handed doesn't help, when they see me holding a gun, they instantly calm down. Funny how animals can see the obvious when political leftists can't!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    55 grains at 4200 fps...I would imagine that doesn't just kill them, it reduces them to subatomic particles.

One of the fun challenges was finding a bullet that would hold together, with some I would vaporize one out of ten rounds, you could see the trail through the scope. ANd I think it will make a great looking deer rifle too, move the T-10 off of it and use a 6X Leupold.

778b2e21-07fd-46c8-b0a1-3785bf63dfdf_zps1c3da8db.jpg

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    sadly the barrel is showing signs of throat erosion, accuracy is dropping off. my plans are to rebarrel the rifle to 358 Hoosier. I doubt I will make anymore trips west for the coyotes and that is where the CHeetah shines, long distance.
    you're dropping some never heard before by my calibers on me. I like it. :)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ass through head. or head through ass

When talking coyotes, any form of dead is acceptable so far as I am concerned. Personally, I bought a .17HMR for the purpose since it is adequate to put down a yote but the bullet disintegrates upon hitting much of anything other than air molecules, reducing the chances of it ending up someplace I don't want it to go.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    When talking coyotes, any form of dead is acceptable so far as I am concerned. Personally, I bought a .17HMR for the purpose since it is adequate to put down a yote but the bullet disintegrates upon hitting much of anything other than air molecules, reducing the chances of it ending up someplace I don't want it to go.

so a Mosin is a bit overkill? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom