Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    MMMmmmmmm, Wifey decided she wanted french toast & sausage with strawberries for lunch......

Don't think I will do anything to discourage that idea......

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    It is ugly out there. Think I will stay inside and lay around all afternoon. Was going to finish adding insulation to my attic but am not feeling that at he moment.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thawing the duck for duck soup. I found a recipe to try. That duck isn't very big....it calls for ham cubes in the soup recipe I found but I think I will use bacon instead.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    At work, with an ice rink outside (the rest of the city), waiting for some poor delivery guy to bring me hot pizza while I sit and drink hot coffee with nothing else to do. Snowy/ icy days are not good days for business usually, but nonetheless, we are here, open and ready for business.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hi Greg.

Sounds like that kitty is an aspiring valet, selecting your wife's wardrobe for her.

Man, French toast would be good, but M'lady is allergic to eggs and I don't think we have the right bread.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Just put in a load of laundry. Roast is in the crock pot. Need to take down the Christmas decorations and the tree. We bought a bunch of small glass angel ornaments this year, and I saved up egg cartons to store them in. Still got three loads of laundry and need to unload/load the dishwasher. And go to the store and buy powerball tickets. Haven't bought any in years.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just put in a load of laundry. Roast is in the crock pot. Need to take down the Christmas decorations and the tree. We bought a bunch of small glass angel ornaments this year, and I saved up egg cartons to store them in. Still got three loads of laundry and need to unload/load the dishwasher. And go to the store and buy powerball tickets. Haven't bought any in years.

DB and I both learned that PB tickets are now $2 each. So...don't ask for $5 worth or $10 split evening between two slips. :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I'm gonna blow $50.

Hubby wanted to spend $100. I told him no. We ended up spending $10 on Wednesday and 20 for yesterday's drawing. $50 is possible for this week. He's studying past numbers drawn so he can pick his own this time and make them "good ones". :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom