Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    less busy today at work

We had a dozen bags of salt that I pulled out of the cooler this morning, 2 hrs later, every one of them is gone. People were wanting to buy our bag of salt for the walks. I also have liquid melt, safe for dogs and concrete. Sold a few of those too. It was a scramble this morning getting that stuff out. Not sure why we hadn't done it before now.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    less busy today at work

We had a dozen bags of salt that I pulled out of the cooler this morning, 2 hrs later, every one of them is gone. People were wanting to buy our bag of salt for the walks. I also have liquid melt, safe for dogs and concrete. Sold a few of those too. It was a scramble this morning getting that stuff out. Not sure why we hadn't done it before now.
    So as to not bring the nasty weather on for $400 Alex?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I will go with no one wanted to go outside for 500 alex.

that's funny

I got there this morning and told the other girl she had to go out and shovel and salt. She said "how about I do this half, you do that half?"
    Told her no can do. I am under doctors orders to not use my shoulder to much. :rofl: oh it's great to have that order.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Still flurrying here. Temp is down to 16. Duck soup simmering...smells like bacon. :rockwoot:

Rinsed off the duck and bird shot fell out in the sink. I hope we don't find more and break a tooth on it.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Still flurrying here. Temp is down to 16. Duck soup simmering...smells like bacon. :rockwoot:

Rinsed off the duck and bird shot fell out in the sink. I hope we don't find more and break a tooth on it.
    No kidding! Just chew slowly at first. Had the same problem with rabbits yrs ago. Hello mom45.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom