Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It has been too long. Been a busy two years. One new house, three job changes and then 9 months of coaching my daughters softball teams.

Good to see you again, don't be a stranger........Different group in here now, but all are good people..And still a bunch of us old timers still around here too..

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Good to see you again, don't be a stranger........Different group in here now, but all are good people..And still a bunch of us old timers still around here too..

Yeah, I plan on at least stopping by more frequently. Had some good times with a lot of the old timers here.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That sounds like a smart cat, not a stupid one. Maybe too smart.

Yeah, already had to move them from a drawer on the wifes desk, he was opening that drawer with his teeth while standing on the desk.

The current drawer is 24" off the ground, nothing for him to stand on there. He is standing on the deck of the TV stand and reaching down some how....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will have to look up paczki.

It's a polish type of donut...usually hit the stores/bakeries right before lent. For some reason, they are in the stores early this year.

Looking up soup recipes....there is that duck in the freezer that somebody gave us. Might be a good day to do something with it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    "When I was a kid, my favourite time of the year when I was child was that magical first snowfall. I'd yell Yippee! Snow! and run up to the front door and shout You know the deal... You have to let me in now."

I had a cat whose favorite toy was an uninflated balloon. She found out which drawer they were in, and would open the drawer and get one out now and then.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Lilly likes to hide in closets. I have to check before closing doors when I find them open...the bifold doors are her favorite. She sleeps on the clean towels in the bathroom linen closet and on the blankets I have stored in the spare room's closet. I think she just likes to create more laundry. I put a basket on the floor of the linen closet with a blanket for her and she uses that most of the time now...at least the towels seem to stay cleaner.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I need to get ready to go to work. Not looking forward to it. Snowing, 20+ mph wind blowing off the lake.....not my idea of paradise.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I also had a cat that figured out how to open the bifold doors from either side. Nothing was safe. You'd catch her dragging my Aran Island sweater down the hallway; it was three times her size and she'd brought it down from the top shelf.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I also had a cat that figured out how to open the bifold doors from either side. Nothing was safe. You'd catch her dragging my Aran Island sweater down the hallway; it was three times her size and she'd brought it down from the top shelf.

We have a Cat that does that too. There is a closet in our dining room downstairs that has a door hanger that holds all the wifes hats & gloves...

Lily will pulls at hat or glove out at night and drag it up the stairs and leave it next to my wifes chair...She is hunting....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom