• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Too cold. Just feeding the alpacas was a workout, and it isn't that much work. That said, I am seeing signs of being on the mend, so the feeding was a little easier today than it has been.

I don't even have anything within arms reach to play with. I'm almost an anti gun guy now. Hell, I might just vote for that Clinton dude.

I see what you did there! :lmfao:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Too cold. Just feeding the alpacas was a workout, and it isn't that much work. That said, I am seeing signs of being on the mend, so the feeding was a little easier today than it has been.

I see what you did there! :lmfao:
    I knew you would appreciate it. Glad you are on the mend.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My twin is way ahead of me on this grandparent thing. I have zero grandchildren, but my kids are nowhere near ready for parenthood so I will wait.

It is good to hear you are feeling better, Dave. This weather is too cold to be out in when you are sick. It sounds like you have been fighting this way too long.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Both my sons are in their thirties, no wives yet. Still enjoying the young man in the big city life.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I still have a long way to go. The biggest thing is that I shook off the pains in my lungs indicating pneumonia setting in that I had a few days ago. Now, if I can just keep our two ace drivers from screwing up for another month or so, I should be solidly on my way,

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I still have a long way to go. The biggest thing is that I shook off the pains in my lungs indicating pneumonia setting in that I had a few days ago. Now, if I can just keep our two ace drivers from screwing up for another month or so, I should be solidly on my way,

There are 2 people at work with that. Both had walking pneumonia. After 3 weeks they are finally feeling better but still lack energy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom