Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'll bet I have more than you do young lady. :laugh:

Between the wife and I we have ten. :faint:
    Yep I'm only up to four but I have less children than you do too.

There are 2 people at work with that. Both had walking pneumonia. After 3 weeks they are finally feeling better but still lack energy
    I'm beginning to wonder if that is what Daddy has.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There are 2 people at work with that. Both had walking pneumonia. After 3 weeks they are finally feeling better but still lack energy

I had a round of it in 2014 and shook it off in less than a week. My biggest problem is that we have a couple of drivers who have a real knack for picking that exactly wrong point when I am just turning around to drop the ball where I have to get out in inclement conditions sick to clean up after them. I would be a lot easier to say 'no' if I weren't heavily invested in the company and dealing with things that absolutely must get done on time. The first example was when I was solidly on the mend second weekend before Thanksgiving and one of them failed to follow instructions in a way that put me out in an ice cold rain long enough to crash back to zero. Same deal before Christmas. Same thing second Wednesday back.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I had a round of it in 2014 and shook it off in less than a week. My biggest problem is that we have a couple of drivers who have a real knack for picking that exactly wrong point when I am just turning around to drop the ball where I have to get out in inclement conditions sick to clean up after them. I would be a lot easier to say 'no' if I weren't heavily invested in the company and dealing with things that absolutely must get done on time. The first example was when I was solidly on the mend second weekend before Thanksgiving and one of them failed to follow instructions in a way that put me out in an ice cold rain long enough to crash back to zero. Same deal before Christmas. Same thing second Wednesday back.
    Sorry to hear that.

You should retire, you know like churchmouse did. :)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    We have 4 boys, 3 of wwhich have kids, we're up to 14 grandkids....someone is always sick at my house

With great grand parents living with us, who are in their mid 90's, the kids keep the grandkids away when they are sick. Last time I was really ill, I was quarantined in my bedroom, trying not to give it to my Daddy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We are back to perpetual motion machine videos here. It's either that or fishing most evenings until he switches to watching a show of some sort on Netflix.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Which one?
    I love them both.
    Maybe Johnny's a bit better.

[video=youtube;V1xSYyMDaq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xSYyMDaq4[/video]

[video=youtube;JMll6TNnTs4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMll6TNnTs4[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom